41)Destiny

Dear Sirius,

It's October 29, 1981 and the seventh day since I've seen you. Thomas finally said Harry's name. I mean, it's more like Hawy, but it's better than Ha. He keeps saying Paddy; he really misses you. I really miss you too.

No one has visited us, obviously, and it's getting quite boring around here. We've been playing Go Fish over and over again, since we can't get out of the house.

     I left the parchment out and left the letter like that. Possibly, something interesting could happen tonight and I wanted room to write more. Usually nothing happened, but just in case.

     I heard screaming from the room next door. I made my way to Amy's room, seeing all three of them fighting over the toy broom. "Again?"

     I took the broom out of their grip and they all continued to cry. "Why don't you all get on together?" I first lifted Harry onto the broom, made sure he didn't make a getaway and proceeded to get Amilya and Thomas on the broom. As soon as Thomas was fully on the broom, the three of them floated away.

     I heard laughing from all three of them as they floated down the hallway. I left Amy's room and headed back to my room to finish a super horrible painting I started the other day. Before I made it back to my room, however, I witnessed the children on the broom slightly bump into a picture frame of the twins' cousin. It toppled over, the sound of breaking glass reaching my ears.

     I ran into the drawing room and picked up the broken pieces. Lily and James hurried into the room as the three kids zoomed off.

     "Sorry, I'll fix it-"

     "Oh, you don't have to fix it." Lily picked up the pieces and threw them into rubbish. "Another stupid thing from my sister. It's a picture of Tuney's boy, Dudley. And it's not your fault."

     "It's those kids. I'll get them." James said menacingly. He followed them into a bedroom and after a few seconds, you could hear their laughter as he tickled them.

     Lily cringed and I gave her a confused look. "Oh, I think the potatoes are getting to me." She gave a weak smile.

     "Okay." I replied. "But tell me if you're ever in pain. We'll need to know if you go into labour."

     "I will tell you, but the chances of me going into labour are low."

     James came out with all three kids following him. "It's your bedtime." He told them.

     "No!" All three of them pouted.

     "Yes. You are all clearly tired." I picked Thomas up and carried him to our room. I placed him in his bed and tucked him in.

     "Paddy?" He asked.

     "Nope, not yet. We'll see him soon." I responded, kissing him on the forehead.

     "Bye bye Mummy!" He closed his eyes, pretending to be asleep.

     I laughed. "Goodnight. I'll be back after you fall asleep." I left the room and closed the door behind me. I walked by Amy's room and saw both James and Lily tucking her in. "Goodnight Amilya!" I whispered from the doorway.

     I sat down in the drawing room, James and Lily going down the stairs. "What are we going to talk about?"

     "We could plan a way to get out of this house." James replied tiredly.

     "No, that could jeopardise the whole reason why we're stuck here." Lily snapped.

     "I was jesting." James said.