4. Telling Mom

I climbed onto the bus and sat in the first seat, so I could get off as soon as it came to my stop. I didn't pay any attention to Lock, Shock, and Barrel as they tried to get my attention.

"Come on, princess" Lock said.

"We apologized" Barrel sat next to me and threw his arm over my shoulder. I picked it up and pushed it off. "Ah, so you're just ignoring us?"

I still said nothing. I blocked out everything they were trying to say. It was time for me to get off the bus and I stood up. Barrel didn't move. I tried to push him away, but he didn't budge. I sighed.

"May you please move?" I asked as I crossed my arms. He looked up and placed his hand on his chin, pretending to think.

"No, I don't think I will" He said with a smirk.

"Move!" I demanded as I grew annoyed.

"Oh, demanding, are we?" Shock asked with a smirk. I rolled my eyes. I lifted my leg and climbed over Barrel.

"You think you can do that again? It was quite enjoyable" Barrel said with a perverted smirk.

I said nothing to him and simply got off the bus. I smiled when I saw my Mom waiting. I ran up to her and she hugged me.

"How was your first day of school?" She asked.

"You want the happy answer or the truth?" I asked. The bus door closed and it began to drive off. Lock opened the window and the three troublemakers peeked their head out.

"Bye bye, princess" Lock said. They all waved, mockingly.

"What did they do?" Mom asked.

"Promise you won't tell Dad I talked to them?" I asked.

"I promise" She answered.

"Okay, as soon as I got on the bus they began to torment me! And I tried to ignore them, but they got so annoying. Then I met up with Mason and they made fun of his stutter! Then they wouldn't stop bothering me for the entire bus ride home! They're also perverts! Especially Lock!" I explained. My Mom sighed.

"Just try to ignore them, Y/N. They just want attention" Mom stated.

"I tried ignoring them the entire bus ride home, but they kept bothering me!" I said.

"Its gonna take more than a little bit of ignoring for them to stop. They're troublemakers. Just don't pay attention to them, ever" Mom replied.

"Okay, Mom. Thanks" I said. We began to walk home.

"So, what exactly did they say to Mason?" Mom asked.

"They called him a stuttering freak! And then Barrel mocked him" I explained.

"Why did he say?" Mom asked.

"He said 'Shut up, M-m-mason'" I answered. Moms eyes widened.

"That's so cruel" She said in shock.

"Lets stop talking about this...I don't want Dad to hear" I said as we reached our house.

We opened the door and I saw Dad sitting on the couch fiddling with his fingers.

"Oh, batty!" He said as he noticed we arrived home. Batty was a nickname he had for me. "How was school? Everything just as amazing as you hoped?"

"A-amazing! I learned a lot of new things!" I lied with a smile.

"And Oogies Boys?" Dad asked warily.

"They didn't bother me one bit! They ride the same bus as me, but they didn't even glance at me" I said as I placed my backpack down.

"Really?" He asked growing confused.

"Yup! Um...I'm gonna go do my homework! Love you, bye!"  I said as I picked my bag up and ran up the stairs.

"O-oh okay...If you need any help, I'm here to help!" Dad shouted, but I was already out of sight.

I walked into my room and closed the door. I looked around and sighed.

*Y/N's p.o.v*

I pulled my doll out of my bag and smiled

I pulled my doll out of my bag and smiled. I flopped down on my bed and admired the only thing I had left of my biological parents.

The doll looked like me. It had H/L H/C hair. My S/T color. My happy E/C irises. I wish I could have met them...maybe just have a small little talk with them...possibly a note they left me...but all I have is this doll. Don't get me wrong, this doll is the most important thing I own...but I just wish there was more...maybe I'm just being too selfish.

I wiped the tears that I didn't even realize were running down my cheeks. I placed my doll on my desk and grabbed my homework out of my bag.

I began to work on it. I finished it quickly and then I walked down the stairs.

"I'm gonna go visit Mason, is that okay?" I asked.

"Sure, be home before dinner" Mom said. I smiled and walked out the door.

I walked through the town making my way to Masons house.

I hope they didn't hurt him too bad.

(Hope you enjoyed! As always have a good day/night! TOODLES!!!)