Epilogue

(Above is the dress that won the poll)

"How did Jenson take it?" Y/N asked nervously, once her partners had arrived in Halloween Town.

Barrel shook his head. "Not well. Not well, at all,"

Y/N sighed. "This is not how any of this was supposed to go,"

"We know," Shock said. "And we're so sorry it turned out this way."

"How did this even happen?" Y/N asked. "How did that man find us?"

"I have zero fucking clue," Lock stated, as he massaged his aching temple.

"I'm glad he's gone," Y/N seethed. "He deserved every last bit of pain my dad gave him, and more. Part of me wishes he killed him slower."

"He killed him quite slow, though," Barrel said.

"It wasn't slow enough. It wasn't painful enough!" Y/N said in anger. "He has caused me, both of my families, Mason, and Oliver so much fucking pain. And he better not respawn here, or for the rest of eternity, I'm causing him nothing, but pain."

"Respawn..." Shock said in realization. "That's it!"

"What?" Y/N asked. "What is?"

"People respawn!" Lock said.

"If they had unfinished business or died in bad/unexpected ways!" Barrel said.

"So, Mom and Oliver-" Y/N began.

"Hello?"

"What is this place?"

***

Y/N eagerly knocked on Mason's door, with Lock, Shock, and Barrel behind her. There were some muffled words from inside the house, and a small whine, before Y/N heard someone shuffling across the floor and towards the door.

As the door opened, she was met with a miserable Mason. His hair was messy, and he had clearly been lying in bed, Y/N could tell because of his checkered-green pajamas pants and his tank top, which were both wrinkly.

He was paler than usual, and he had tear stains trailing down his cheeks. Mason sniffled and wiped away the previous tears, before faking a smile towards his best friend.

"Hey-Hey, Y/N," Mason greeted. His smile fell. "Now's not th-the best time. I'm not feeling too good."

"I think I know what could make you feel better," Y/N beamed.

"I-I appreciate that," Mason said. "But-But, I really d-don't think-"

Mason's eyes went wide as he caught sight of a certain persons brown skin and short afro. It couldn't be. There was no possible way.

Mason looked at Y/N. "Wh-Who's behind you-you?"

Y/N grinned and moved to the side, with Lock, Shock, and Barrel following her lead. Oliver stood, with his hands behind his back, as he awkwardly grinned.