Chapter 42

The school year ended.Both families agreed to spend summer together.Kim and Xian have been together for almost 3 years and they're still so in love with each other.

Both have to go to 11th grade next year.Kim finally met Xian's dad and she's closer to Xian's mom that Xian's getting jealous because she spends more time with her than him.They actually got in a fight about it but resolved it the same day.

Ella went to Manila with her family and they decided to stay for good.Jaspher has a girlfriend now and accepted the fact that he and Kim are just friends.Mia apologized to Kim for what she did a couple years ago.

Kim and Xian's parents' business merged and soon the two will be working there.They both want to and they've been training together.

"Bhie,nakuha mo ba yung schedule for next week?"Kim asked Xian "Yeah." "Do I have any meetings with anyone?" "Yup." "Who?" "Me." "Huh?" "I asked them if we could take a break since we have been busy these past couple of weeks.Miss na kita."

"That's sweet of you pero I have a lot of papers to check and I have to make an appointment with--" "Babe,pwedeng next week na lang yan.I already told them.Your assistant will do it for you."Xian said holding her hand."But it's too much for Brenda to handle."

"Please?" he said pouting.Kim kissed his lips which surprised him."Ok mister,I'm all yours." "Let's go my queen.We'll have lunch first then we'll go to the amusement park,watch a movie,anywhere you wanna go." "Wow,how long did you plan this?" "Just an hour."

"For that,you deserve a hu-" Xian kissed her."Pwedeng isa pa?" "I was gonna say hug.Ikaw ha." "I was kidding when I said an hour.That took me 2 weeks." "Really?" "Yes." "Hmm..then you deserve two hugs."

"That's it?Hindi ba pwedeng 5 kisses?" "Ang dami mo nang halik noh." "Please?Your lips are just so...addicting..I could kiss them all day." "Bola ka nanaman." "Ooh can we work out?"

"Sure pero kiss muna." "Sige na nga."Naglapat ang mga labi nila and they shared a passionate slow kiss that got deeper and deeper.Kim stopped it before it could turn into something else.

"Ano,solve ka na?" "Hindi pa eh...pwede bang isa pa.Sarap eh."Kim pinched his nose and his side and they left her office.They have each other's hand on each other's hip.Xian opened up the door for her and they ate lunch at their favorite restaurant.

"Do you have a second course you wanna take in case the first one doesn't work out?"Kim asked."Yeah.I wanna be a doctor o kaya lawyer." "That's great."They're both going to UP next year.

"Bhie,do you think we can go out if the country with our parents?" "I think so...they'll have to clear their schedules first.Where do you wanna go?" "I don't know Hawaii,Canada,L.A.Anywhere with you." "Hmm...2 weeks from now...pwede siguro sila." "That's great!Ikaw?" "Ah...I'll see." "Bhie,pwede namang i-cancel ang training eh."

"Oo nga pero I wanna start working right after college." "Hindi ba pwedeng we'll take a break after college?" "Bhie,I wanna start saving." "You don't even have to save.They'll pass the business to us." "Oo nga.That's my point.I want to be ready." "Fine.Pero we'll have to have an arrangement.3 days ka lang magwowork.4 days will be with me."

"Ano?!Hindi ba pwedeng weekdays sa work and weekends with you?"Xian sighed."That's making me think you don't want to spend time with me."he pouted."Bhie,hindi sa ganun we talked about this before remember?Work first." "Let's not talk about this ok?"Xian said.He knows that malapit nanaman silang mag-away ulit.He doesn't want that.Ngayon na nga lang sila nagkita after weeks of training.

They ate quietly.After minutes of silence,Xian spoke."Bhie,ok ka lang?" "Yeah." "I'm sorry."they said at the same time.Kinuha ni Xian ang kamay ni Kim at hinalikan ito."I love you so much." "I love you more." "No,I love you more."They finished eating and went to the movie theater.