Chapter 29

"Kim,where are you?"Xian asked when he felt that he was alone."Now!"he heard someone say.He took off his blindfold."Surprise!"everone yelled.He saw a tarp that said 'Happy 14th Birthday Xian!'He looked round.His whole family was there,some friends,and surprisingly,Kim's parents.

His parents hugged him and greeted him.There were counters of food,tables for the guests,and games.Kim appeared behind him.He hugged her as soon as he saw her."Thank you so much,this is the best birthday ever."he said still hugging her.

"Happy Birthday Xian."Emma and Allan said who were right behind Kim."Salamat po,at salamat din po at nakarating kayo." "Syempre,ikaw pa,para ka narin naming anak."Allan said."Thank you for taking care of Kim." "Wala po yun,how are you pa?" "Better than ever." "That's good po." 

"Xian,tara,kain ka na."yaya ni Kim.They went to a table that was reserved for him and they ate."Kim,salamat talaga ha." "You're welcome."she said smiling.She remembered her gifts."Xian,saglit lang ha,may kukunin lang ako."

She got up but Xian pulled her.She is now sitting on his lap."Mamaya na."he said putting his chin on her shoulder."Xian!"Kim said."Sige na,birthday ko naman eh." "Sige na nga."She tried to get up but Xian tightened his grip on her waist.

"Bukas nga pala ah,hindi ka na papasok." "Bakit?" "Secret." "Princess,this is enough for me,seriously,I don't need anything else." "Hayaan mo na." He sighed."I just want you to be happy." Kim said."I am happy." 

"Sulitin na natin ang mga araw."she said seriously.Xian sighed."Xian,don't worry,we'll visit them."his mom said."Oo nga,enjoy muna kayo,huwag nyo munang isipin yun."Emma said."Kailan nga po pala alis nyo ma?"Xian asked Emma."Ah...a day after your school ends." 

"Huwag nyo po muna sana isabay si Kim." "Ahh...sorry Xian ah,I don't really wanna tell you this right now pero kailangan na eh."He nodded slowly.Tears started clouding up his vision.Kim looked at him.She wiped his tears."Uy!Ano Ka ba,birthday na birthday mo,wag kang umiyak,enjoy."

"Eh kasi..." "Okay lang yan,we'll keep in touch.Now,let's go play games."She got off his lap and started playing.He chuckled.She still acts like a little kid.When she realized that Xian didn't come along with her,she went back to their table and pulled Xian off his seat.

The host played with them.Nagpatagalan silang sabihing 'Happy birthday Xian'They played music chairs and other party games.His parents,relatives,Emma,Allan,and Kim gave messages.

"Salamat sa lahat Xian,thank you for the friendship,sa lahat lahat,pag may problema ako,you're always there,I'll miss you."Kim said holding her tears.Xian walked towards her and hugged her.Allan came next.

"Xian,thank you for taking care of Kim,stay as nice and humble as you are."Then Emma."Ah,parang sinabi na nila,anyway,happy birthday anak,keep our feet on the ground and thank you for everything  you've done for Kim."

Everyone else gave their messages.After they finished,Xian gave a speech."First of all,I want to thank all of you for coming here mom,dad,ma,pa,and princess,thank you for the surprise."he said winking.Naghiyawan ang ibang kaklase nila that were invited to the party."Thank you for the messages,I love you all."he said and returned to his seat.

"Ah Xian,pag uwi natin,magpack up ka na ah."Kim said "Why?" "Basta."He hugged her."Lovebirds!"tawag ng mga kaklase nila."Sobrang sweet nyo naman." "Ano ka ba,matagal na."Alyssa said."Oo nga eh."Xian opened his gifts.He got more than he wanted."Thank you all."he said when he finished opening some of his gifts.

They sung happy birthday to him,he blew his cake and people continued greeting him."Again,thank you all for coming,have a good night."Xian said and most of the guests left.They stayed there for awhile to clean up a bit.Kim & Xian's parents left with them when they finished.