Chapter 26

A/N:Good vibes na po please! :-)

Ella woke up first and checked the time.It was already 7:46.She got up quickly and woke up Kim."Kim,gising!Late na kayo!"Kim got up,checked the time and ran to Xian's door.She knocked loudly."Xian,gising, late na tayo."Xian opened the door"Thanks princess and they took a shower.

Pagkatapos ng dalawang maligo ay dali dali silang bumaba at kumain.It was 8:25 when they got to school."Whew!We made it!"Xian yelled when they got to school."All students please go to the gym."

Kim and Xian ran to the gym and there, they saw a lot of students starting to sit down on the bleachers.They saw Alyssa waving at them.Kim pulled Xian and they sat next to Alyssa. 

"Anong meron?"Kim asked."They're going to talk about the end of the school year and the party this Saturday."Alyssa said.She nodded and they sat there quietly.

"Students,as the year comes to an end,we'd like to welcome new students and say goodbye to our 8th graders leaving."Their principal Mr.Buenaventura said. 

"We are going to have a party this Saturday here in the gym at 5:00 pm.Have a great day everyone!You are all dismissed."Everyone got up and got to their classes."Mukhang masaya ang party,punta tayo."sabi ni Alyssa

"Ahh...titignan ko."sabi ni Kim."Ikaw Xian,pupunta ka?" "Kung hindi pupunta si Kim eh di hindi na rin ako pupunta." 

"Pumunta ka na,masaya yun,busy lang ako this Saturday until Wednesday." "Ano ba yan pati sa birthday ko,hindi ka man lang free."Xian mumbled.

"May sinasabi ka?" Kim asked even if she heard what Xian said."Wala,sabi ko hindi na ako pupunta."  

They got to class and took their seats before their teacher came."Kim,are you free Thursday?"Xian asked."No,may pupuntahan ako.Actually ta--May pupuntahan ako."Kim said.She planned for her and Xian to go to Subic after his birthday on Wednesday. 

Kim focused her attenion to the teacher while Xian couldn't.He couldn't believe that his bestfriend forgot his birthday.He sighed."Ang lalim nun ah." Kim said.

"What do you care?"Xian mumbled.Kim heard what Xian said.Tignan lang natin kung ganyan ka pa rin pag nakita mo na surprise ko.Kim said to herself. 

He planned to talk to Kim after school to ask her why she's been busy these pass couple of days.School ended and they went home.Kim and Xian got on the bus.Kim sat down first and was surprised when Xian didn't sit next to her.

"Xian,bakit hindi ka tumabi sa akin?" "May sakit kasi ako,*fake cough* baka mahawa ka pa."palusot nya. 

Kim shook her head.She knows Xian is lying.She can see it.Since there was an empty seat next to her,Jaspher sat down."Kim,kamusta?Hindi na tayo nag-uusap ah." "Busy lang."She saw Xian's eyes.He was jealous.

She smiled and decide to make him even more jealous."May gagawin ka ba today Kim?"Jaspher asked."I don't think so...bakit may pupuntahan ka ba?Sama ako." 

Xian's eyes got wide when he heard what Kim said.He started turning red."Great,I'll pick you up at 6."Xian was trying so hard to control his anger.

Alyssa,who was sitting next to him laughed."Yan kasi,kunyari nagtatampo pa,tignan mo na pala mo."He didn't reply.Xian sat there looking at Jaspher and Kim. 

He was jealous.Kim was laughing.He looked at them.Jaspher kept on cracking jokes while Kim keeps hitting him."Hahaha ayoko na."Kim said trying to talk.She looked around.Their eyes met but Xian looked away. 

They finally got to the bus stop.Xian got off quickly.Kim said goodbye to Jaspher and he reminded her of later."Kitakits."She got off the bus.Xian was waiting for her.Sus,kanina hindi tumabi sa akin ngayon naman naghihintay.Kim walked pass Xian.He couldn't stay mad at Kim. 

Xian chased her but she started running towards the house.She got in her house and closed the door."Kim,bakit mo sinarado?Darating pa si Xian."Amelia said.

"Ah..sige po papanik na ako."she ran upstairs and went to her room.She locked the door. 

Kim smiled when she remembered what Xian looked like when Japsher sat next to her.She started doing her homework.

A minute later,she heard the doorbell rang.The door opened Xian was home.Kim was hearing fast footsteps and it was getting closer to her room. 

Xian knocked on Kim's door."Kim please,magusap tayo."he said still trying to catch his breath.She didn't answer.

"Kim please,open the door."he said knocking louder this time.Kim still didn't answer.She put her earphones on and turned up the music. 

Xian knew what Kim was doing.He went downstairs and asked Amelia for the keys to Kim's room."Bakit?Nagaway ba kayo?" "Opo." "Sige,saglit lang ha,kukunin ko lang."While waiting,Xian decided to make sandwiches and juice for Kim to eat.

He knows she hasn't eaten since they got home.Amelia gave him the keys."Salamat po."He carried the tray of food and went upstairs to Kim's room. 

He knocked.No answer.He unlocked the door with his free hand.Kim was lying on her bed,reading with her earphones turned up all the way.She looked at him and turned away when their eyes met."Kim please."

He got closer to her,set the tray of food on her bedside table and removed one of her earphones. 

She put it back on.He unplugged the end and took the earphones.Kim was still ignoring him."Kim,can we please talk?"She pretended not to hear him.Kim got up but Xian stopped her.

"Kim,talk to me,please."Still no word coming out of her mouth.Kim went to the other guest room with her book and Ipad.She locked the door. 

He knocked.She heard him go downstairs."Ya,nasaan po yung key sa guest room?" "Teka,ano ba ang ginawa mo at galit sa'yo si Kim?"

"I didn't sit next to her in the bus.Jaspher did,the dude who likes her,I'm suppose to be the one mad here.She's going to hangout with him tonight." 

"Kayong mga bata talaga,oh,eto,ayusin niyo yan." Xian ran upstairs and opened the guest room door.Kim sighed."Let's talk."he said.Kim got her extra earphones and plugged it in her Ipad.

She turned up the music and started singing."We are never ever ever,getting back together we hmm.." she sang.Xian unplugged her earphones. 

"Ano ba!"she yelled."Talk to me."he said."No." "Please?" he said pouting.He knows Kim can't resist it when he starts pouting.She looked away.

"Kim,I'm sorry okay?Gosh,I should be the one mad here.You're the one who's going to hangout with that...that ugly dude."She laughed 

"Kim,tell me,why have you been busy these past couple of days?You don't have time for me anymore." "I...I can't tell you." "Why not?" "Cause...I can't." "What is it?"

"Maghintay ka na lang."He sighed "Fine,can you please cancel your...d--can you not hangout with Jaspher.Please?" "Bakit?Mabait naman yung tao ah,gusto lang magpakilala." "I don't want you to." 

"Sus,and sabihin mo nag seselos ka lang."He stayed quiet."Ano na?Sabihin mo."she said nudging him."Kumain na nga lang tayo."He got out of the room and got the tray of food from Kim's room.He set it down on the bed and they both ate. 

Thanks for reading!