Chapter 36

A/N:Malapit lapit na pong matapos ito.

Lumipas ang ilang araw.Natapos na ang meeting ni Mary Anne sa mga investors.She also talked to her friend to help Emma and Allan with advertising.Since,tapos na ang kinailangan niyang gawin,ay umuwi na sila the next day dahil she can't stay on vacation for that long even if she wants to,marami pa siyang kailangang gawin sa Pilipinas.

To make use of the time,Kim helped Xian pack his things.They said the same goodbyes and he left early the next morning only leaving her a note.Hope to see you soon princess.It was a great surpise kahit short lang.Don't forget that I care and love you. -Xian

This time,she didn't cry as much as she did the last time.Hindi niya alam kung bakit.Dahil siguro alam niya na it isn't the last time they'll see each other.Alam niyang time will fly by and they'll be together for good.Sana nga lang hindi magbago ang nararamdaman ni Xian sa kanya.She still needs assurance.

Habang tumatagal,nagiging okay na ang business nila Kim.Kahit hindi na niya masyadong nakikita ang mga magulang,they make sure to make time for her during the weekends.Hindi din tumagal at first day na ng school ni Kim.Hinahatid siya ni Emma pero dahil sa trabaho,they hired a driver na Filipino.

When she got to school,it was hard the first few weeks.Hindi dahil sa language,kung hindi dahil she felt alone.Pero dahil she's nice,sweet,and friendly,meron narin syang naging mga kaibigan.Brenna,Daphne,and Michelle."Kim,can you help me with the homework tonight?"Daphne asked as they were walking down the hallway.

"Sure,what do you need help on?" "Math.Ugh!I hate it." "Okay,can you stay in school or something?" "No...can you just come over?" "Ok,what time?" "Are you free around 5:30?" "Yup,see ya."The bell rang for their next class.Kim went to Social Studies and her friends had a different class.

The board always has instructions on what they have to do or get out.Kim got her homework out and she wrote on her planner.Then,she opened the book on her table and looked at what they were doing for the day.Ms.Stevens talked."Hello class,please open your books to page 54.

They read about the Puritans,Separists and the Mayflower their teacher handed out a piece of paper with questions.That took half of the class time.After that,they watched the video.Ms.Stevens paused it in the middle for lunchtime.

Kim got to the cafeteria and looked for her friends."Kim!"Michelle called out.She went to their usual table and waited to be dismissed.The four girls talked about what they're doing in class."Kim,do you need you're book for Social Studies?"Brenna asked."Yeah." "Okay thanks,I left mine in my locker."They got dismissed to get their food.

For the past few weeks of school,every single time she gets her food,she always remembered how Xian would get her lunch for her every single day."Kim."someone called.She didn't realize that she was already holding up the line."I'm sorry."She got her food and waited in line to pay for it.

"Are you ok girl?"Brenna asked concerned."Yeah,I'm fine,I just remembered something." "It was Xian wasn't it?"She nodded.Kim already told her friends about Xian when they were asking where she came from."You can do it."She entered her pin number to pay for her lunch and went back to the table.

The day went by fast.The bell rang for the end of the day and everyone waited for the people picking them up.Kim's driver was already there when she got out and so she waved goodbye to her friends and got in the car."Kamusta ang school Ma'am?" "Kuya naman eh." "Ay sorry Kim." "Ok naman po."He turned on the radio like Kim always asks.

She leaned her head on the window."Kim may pillow dito,gusto mo?"tanong ni David."Ah sige po."He handed her the pillow and she put it against the window and leaned on it.Kim closed her eyes since it takes almost 30 minutes to get home.She fell asleep.