Chapter 43

A/N:Sorry that I have to fast forward a lot.I do have another story in mind.Next chapter is the last one.

8 years later...

They finished their courses and graduated.Both are ready to work in the company.Their offices are right next to each other because Xian requested.He is planning to propose to Kim.Xian has a meeting with Kim's parents to formally ask for her hand this afternoon.

They've gotten into a lot of fights that made their relationship stronger.Both know they love each other a little more each day.They've also learned a lot of things about each other.

Xian remembered when they were so close of breaking up.Kim caught him in a bar drinking.She doesn't like guys that drink,smoke,take drugs.He was so stressed that day that he wanted to relax and Kim wasn't answering his phone calls.

They fought and didn't speak for almost 2 months.Xian wooed her again and apologized.Kim accepted the apology.For their 10th anniversary,they went to France for two weeks.

"Bhie,bilis ng panahon noh?Parang kailan lang." "Oo nga eh.Bhie,you have a free day today,you can go hangout with the girls." "But I wanna spend this day with you." "Sorry bhie,I have an important meeting with people." "Can't you cancel it?" "I can't.Sorry bhie,I'll make it up to you." "It's ok,I understand."He kissed her cheek and left.

Kim went back to her office to continue her work.It was 1pm when she decided to take a break.She checked her phone.A text from Xian.(Bhie,I heard that you haven't eaten lunch yet.Please take care of yourself while I'm gone.I miss you.Let's have dinner tonight.Less than three.)"Less than three?"Kim asked herself.She dialed her favorite Chinese restaurant and ordered food.

30 minutes later,the food came.She ate it while checking things on the computer.She finished eating and went back to work.Xian on the other hand is currently talking to Kim's parents."Ma,Pa,you both know that I love Kim with all my heart and I'm willing to do anything for her.I invited you here to formally ask for her hand."Nagkatinginan ang mag-asawa at ngumiti.

"Of course."They both said."Salamat po.I won't promise anything but I will do everything I can to make her happy." They both nodded."We're happy that our daughter found someone like you." "Salamat po." "So,when are you planning to propose to her?"

"Tonight po." "That's great."The three ate lunch and went back to work after.Xian stopped at their favorite restaurant to make sure everything is ready for tonight.The table was set,the people he hired to play his song are rehearsing.The food is almost ready.

Everything is ready.All he needs to do is pick Kim up from work.He dialed her number.Agad agad na sinagot ito ni Kim.(Bhie!I miss you.Nasaan ka na?Are you back here yet?How was your lunch?)"I'll pick you up in 15 minutes.Lunch was great.I miss you too.How was your day? (So stressful.Grabe,pagod na ako.I can't wait to see you.)

"I told you not to take it that seriously.Do you wanna go to the spa?We can stop there before we eat dinner." (I would like that.) "Sige.Next time ha,take a break.Don't skip a meal.Baka magkasakit ka niyan.Sabihin nila papa,pinapabayaan kita."

(Yes boss.) "Bhie,seryoso ako.You need to take care of yourself." (Oo na po,sorry na.) "You better be.Sige,I'll pick you up na.Get ready." (Opo.Again,I'm really sorry bhie.You're so sweet.) "You're sweet too bhie.Bye now.I love you."

(I love you too.Bhie,ano nga pala yung less than three?)She heard him chuckle.(Ano nga yun bhie?)"Less than three is a heart bhie.I love you so much.I can't wait to see you." (Aww I love you too.Sige,ingat pagmamaneho ha?) "Opo.Bye."They hung up and Xian rode his car.

It's been half an hour since Xian called.Kim's starting to get worried.She already called him but he wasn't answering.She impatiently waited for him.When she heard her doorknob turn,she quickly looked towards the door."Bhie!"she ran up to him and hugged him tight.