Chapter 31

"Class,since we only have a week left and we're done with everything,today,you will write what you learned and enjoyed this year and what you are looking forward to next year.It has to be about 5 paragraphs."The class got out a piece of paper and started their pre-write.

That took them until lunch."Kim,balita ko,tuloy na raw alis mo."Jaspher said."Yup,malapit na." "Have a safe trip na lang.I'll miss you."Kim nodded.She looked at Xian.His eyebrows were knit together.She laughed."Huy,selos ka noh."she said nudging his elbow.

"What are you talking about?"he said avoiding eye contact."Okay,fine."She walked away with Alyssa to the cafeteria smiling."Kim wait!"When she saw him running she ran to the cafeteria and looked for a spot he couldn't see them.

Xian,who just got in the cafeteria, was looking around for Kim.There was too many people for him to spot her easily.He looked carefully.He saw a long hair tied into a french braid.He smiled and went to it."Kim."he called.He heard her mutter."Ano?"she asked."See,you can't hide from me,what do you want for lunch?' "Salad na lang." "Are you sure?" "Yeah,just put ranch on the side." "Okay."he lined up and got their lunch.

Kim talked to Alyssa while waiting for her lunch."Mag pa despidida party ka kaya."Alyssa suggested."That's the plan on Wednesday next week." "Great.Anong oras?" "Mga 2 pm siguro,punta ka ha." "Of course,ako pa."Her food came."Salamat."she said smiling."No problem."he said winking at her.She didn't see it cause she started eating.

"What are you on on the writing assignment?"Alyssa asked."I finished the pre-write.All I have to do is the rough draft and final draft." "That fast?" "Yeah,I picked easy topics." "Did you finish the thesis too?" "Yup." "How about you?"she asked Xian."Oh, I haven't started." "Why not?"He smiled."You were distracted weren't you?"He nodded."Why?"Kim asked.

"Are you seriously asking that question right now?Sheesh." "Oh..why do you keep staring at me anyway?" "Hindi na tinatanong yan."Alyssa said.They continued eating."Students,we'd just like to congeatulate all of you for making it this year.You have been really great students.Only a few got detetions."their principal said.Everyone clapped and some even cheered.

Lunch ended and they went back to their classroom to write their story."Class,I hope you had a great lunch,you can continue writing."Everyone sat down and continued writing."Xian,you better finish your rough draft before class ends."Kim said."Yes Ma'am,I will."he said.They continued writing.After 30 minutes,the teacher gave them a break."Aray ko,sakit ng kamay ko,parang hindi ko na maramdaman."Kim complained.

"Are you ok?Here,let me massage it."Xian said.He took Kim's hand and massaged it."Aww..sweet nyo." "Xian,okay na,baka mapagod ka." "Hindi,okay lang akong mapagod basta ikaw hindi."He continued."Class,don't wash your hands yet,you can use the hand sanitizer."Miss Sanchez said."Malapit na akong matapos sa rough draft ko,salamat naman." Kim said.She raised her hand to ask a question."Yes?" 

"Ah,ma'am,pwede po ba naming i-type yung final draft?" "Yeah,sure." "Ok,thank you po." "Yup."Some students got up and stretched.After their break,they went back to writing."Kim,okay na ba yang kamay mo?"Xian whispered.She nodded."Thank you."He winked at her.She turned away.Kim was afraid that Xian might see her blush.Every little thing he does makes her blush.

Alyssa on the left side of her,decided to tease her."Uy,kinikilig."she said nudging her elbow.Kim ignored her and continued writing.Xian smiled when he heard what  Alyssa said.The bell rang."Okay class,you can leave your papers on you desk,I will collect them later,you may now leave.Have a good day!"

The got their things and left the class."You guys wanna go somewhere before we go home?"Alyssa asked "Ah..sure,tatawagan lang ako sa bahay."Kim said.She dialed her home phone.

"Ma,pwede po bang lumabas na muna kami nila Alyssa?"

("Saan kayo pupunta?")

"Hindi pa po planado pero uuwi din kami ng mga 5:30.

("Sige,magiingat kayo,bye,enjoy.I love you.)

"Bye ma,thanks,I love you too."

"Tara,saan ba tayo pupunta?"

"Tignan na lang natin,isama natin si Jake."Alyssa said."Uy,si Jake."Kim and Xian teased."Psh..ano ba,kaibigan lang yun no." "Luma na yan,yan din ang sinabi sa akin ni Kim eh."Alyssa shook her head.Jake went with them.They ate at McDonald's first."Treat ko na."Xian said."Are you sure?Himala ah,si kuripot."Kim said. "Uy,hindi ako kuripot ha."

 "Sige na po,ok,I'll just have a big mac."Xian and Jake got their orders.*ring*Kim answered her phone.

(Mahfriend,nasaan ka?")

"Sa McDo,kasama ko sila Alyssa.Punta ka dito."

(Ok,bye,I'll be there in a minute.)

"Bye."

"Sino?"Alyssa asked."Ah,si Ella,nagtatanong kung nasaan tayo.Pupunta na siya dito." "That's great!So,naisip ko na kung saan tayo pupunta." "Saan?" "We could go to the bay,go on some rides,maybe a little shopping." "Ay,shopping,baka mabagot yung dalawa." "Ladies,here are your orders,ano yung pinaguusapan nyo?"Xian asked.

"Ah,si Alyssa,she wants to go shopping,naisip ko,baka mabagot kayo." "No,it's ok." "Sure?" "Yup." "We can also go to arcades and watch movies."Jake suggested."Oh yeah,let's watch movies."Alyssa said "Ano naman papanoorin natin?" "Ano ba ang showing ngayon?"

"I don't know,let's just see."They continued planning while eating.Maya maya,dumating din si Ella."Mahfriend,gusto mong kumain?"Kim asked."Ah wag na,kumain na ako bago ako pumunta dito.So,anong gagawin natin?"tanong niya."We'll watch a movie,go to arcades,shopping and maybe we could go to the spa."Kim said."Sounds fun,bilisan niyo na at excited na ako."

"Saglit lang naman,kakarating mo nga lang eh,hindi ka ba napapagod?" "Hindi naman,I saved energy for today."The four continued eating while Ella was just sitting there,looking around."Kung pumunta kaya tayo sa La Mesa EcoPark."Ella suggested."Sige,kung matapos tayo ng maaga,tatanungin ko si mom.Pwede din his weekend."Kim said."Great."They cleaned up and went to the movie theater.

They watched Wreck-it Ralph.A movie based on a game.The movie was about a villain that was tired of being a bad guy and so he went in other games to become a good guy.They sat down in the middle in order.Jake,Alyssa,Ella,Kim and Xian.

The movie was almost 2 hours.Kim,who could never stay awake while watching a movie,started getting sleepy in the middle of the show.Her eyes were closing.Xian saw it and he leaned her head on his shoulder.The four watched the movie while Kim was sleeping.Ella noticed that Kim wasn't moving out of the corner of her eye.She looked at the two and she started teasing them.

"Ikaw ha,dumada-moves ka diyan."Ella teased.Xian had a wide smile on his face.He looked at Kim.Her face was so angelic.Ella tapped Alyssa.They both looked at Kim and Xian."Talaga naman hanggang dito oh,kahit madilim na,nakakakilig parin sila."Alyssa whispered.

They were both giggling.Xian laughed.He knows that the two girls are taking about Kim and him."Manood nga kayo."Jake said.The two made a peace sign and continued watching the movie.

After almost 2 hours,Kim finally woke up."Ay sayang nakatulog ako.Kayo ha,hindi nyo nanaman ako ginising." "Sorry princess,ang himbing kasi ng tulog mo eh,tara na,anong gusto nyong gawin?"They got out of the movie theater and went on rides.

Kim was always with Xian the whole ride on the ferris wheel.She was even hugging him.Xian,who is suppose to be screaming was smiling.Kim was pulling on his shirt."Relax,I'm here." "I know."

She got even closer and hugged him tighter.Xian closed his eyes enjoying the moment.Alyssa who was right on top of them,took a picture."Lovebirds!Sweet niyo talaga."she yelled.

The two looked up and smiled at Alyssa."Kayo nga diyan eh."Kim said."Ano?Wala naman kaming ginagawa ah."Alyssa said.Jake put his shoulder around her.She looked at him."Uyy,sila din."Ella teased.She was above the other two.They ignored her and enjoyed the view from the top.

 They got off the ride and tried some other ones.They split up,the girls went shopping and the boys went to the arcade.That took about another hour."Grabe,nakakapagod,uwi na tayo,bukas na lang ulit."They went home,all exhausted.Hinatid nila si Alyssa at Jake then umuwi na sila.The three changed their clothes and went to sleep.

Thanks for reading!