Chapter 44-Finale

Everyone started to prepare for the wedding which is 2 months from now.They hired a wedding planner.Kim wanted to do it but Xian convinced her to just tell the wedding planner what she wants.She gave her the drawing of her dream dress which she drew in high school.Kim told the wedding planner everything she wanted.From food,theme,etc.

"Bhie,are you excited?" "Very but I'm so tired." "What did you do today?" "Don't get mad at me,I just wanted to make sure everything was all right for the wedding but I ended up doing some of the work."

"That's it.You're going home."he carried her to his car and drove to his condo."Bhie!This is your place." "I know that but you look exhausted."he set her down on the bed and put a blanket on her."Go sleep." "But I'm not that tired." "I'll just sing a song then."he went to his piano and started singing.(Cto Please play the song on the side.)

Minamahal kita,para bang kailan lang tayo'y pinagtagpo ng di sinasadya

Biglang nasulyapan sa gitna ng digmaan

Sa buhay kong dati'y may kahinaan

Kung di sa iyo anong halaga ng buhay?

Kung di sa iyo kaya pa ba ng puso?

Ang magmahal.

Kung di sa iyo,maririnig pa kaya ang pagtibok

ng puso ko?

"Bhie,bagong kanta ba yan?Hindi ko pa naririrnig ito eh."Kim asked."Sinulat ko.Para sa'yo." "Aww,thank you."he continued playing.

Wala ng iba,didbdib ko'y puro kaba

Sa tuwing nakapikit,ikaw ang nakikita

Mula sa paggising,sa aking paningin

Sa bawat sandali,alaala ka sa'kin.

Kung di sa iyo anong halaga ng buhay?

Kung di sa iyo,kaya pa ba ng puso

Ang magamahal?

Ikaw lang ang,mamahalin

Dito sa puso at damdamin

Ikaw lang

Kung di sa iyo,anong halaga ng buhay?

Kung di sa iyo,kaya pa ba ng puso?

Ang magmahal

Kung di sa iyo,maririnig pa kaya ang pagtibok

ng puso ko?

He looked at Kim.She was crying.He ran to her side and wiped the tears."Hindi mo ba nagustuhan?" "No it' not that.I love it so much.I'm really touched.I love you so so much.Thank you."she kissed him slowly.His tongue asked for entrance.She let him in.His hand started to go down her back.Kim stopped."Bhie,I'm sorry,we can't do it today,meron ako and hindi pa tayo kasal.

"It's ok,2 months na lang naman eh.You owe me.We're going to stay up the whole night hanggang hapon."pilyo niyang sabi.Kim got her pillow and started hitting Xian."Ang bastos mo." "I'm sorry.Can I get another kiss?" "Bukas na,pagod na ako eh."Kim made a fake yawn and closed her eyes."Bhie naman eh."she smiled at him and gave him a quick kiss.He turned off the lights and slept next to Kim.

They woke up at the same time and looked at each other."I could stare at you forever."Xian said.Kim got closer and hugged him."I love you so much.I can't wait to see you walking down the aisle." "I don't know what I did to deserve you."Kim kissed him (smacks)."Isa pa nga."Kim leaned in and Xian got a hold of her face.Their lips crashed and Xian kissed her hard.She responded to his kiss and their kiss got deeper and deeper until...

There was a knock on the door."Sir,Ma'am,breakfast po." "Istorbo naman."Xian muttered and was about to go back to kissing Kim but Kim stopped him."Kumain na tayo." "Hindi ba pwedeng ako na muna?" "Bhie!"suway ni Kim."Fine."They got up and opened the door."Thank you."Xian got the tray and paid the guy.Then he closed the door.