Chapter 27

A/N:Been listening to Stay,Stay,Stay 22,&Begin Again by Taylor Swift parang bagay sa KimXi.(S.S.S&B.A)Wala lang po just felt like sharing.Enjoy!Please leave suggestions and comments.

They finished eating and Xian got up to put the dirty dishes downstairs."Ah...thank you."Kim said while smiling.He smiled back and got out of the guest bedroom.Kim got out after him.She went to her bedroom and lied down on her bed.

Since she doesn't have anything to do,she just stared out her window.Little kids probably about 4 were playing.She checked the time it was only 4:30.She sighed. 

"Are you bored?"she jumped and looked towards the voice."Sorry if I scared you,where's Ella?"Xian asked.

"Di ko alam sa babaeng yun kung saan punta ng punta,palagi na lang wala dito." "Nandito naman ako eh."he said sitting at the edge of her bed."Ano naman gagawin natin?Ayokong lumabas." 

"Do you have board games?" "Meron." "Saan?Kukunin ko."She pointed to the drawer across her bed.She keeps all her belongings in it.Xian opened it and he found a couple like monopoly,chess,mancala,game of life.

"Which one of these do you wanna play?"he asked.She shrugged her shoulders.Xian put the others back and got game of life. 

He set the board on the floor and got the cars,cards,paper money out."Gusto mong mauna?"tanong ni Xian when he finished setting up.Kim got off her bed and sat on the floor.

She spun the wheel and chose to go to college.She took some money as a loan and moved 6 spaces forward since she spun to 6. 

It was Xian's turn.He chose to go to work so he picked a career ard then he spun.Kim laughed when he only got 3.He moved 3 spaces forward and pinched Kim's nose after.

They continued playing it until they retired.They counted the money they had left.Kim got $1,345,609.While Xian only got $984,527.Kim won.They cleaned up and sat on Kim's bed to talk. 

She remembered that she has to call Jaspher to cancel their 'plan'."Ah...Jaspher,sorry ah,I can't go salamat."

The truth is, Kim talked to Jaspher to pretend that they were going somewhere."You're welcome."he said and they hung up. 

"Why did you say thanks?" "Bakit?Nagpapasalamat ako dahil ininvite nya ako." "Why didn't you say sorry instead?"Kim laughed.

"Sayang,I thought I'd get off the hook.It was a plan,we pretended that we were going to hangout to...make you jealous." "Ganun pala ah."Xian smiled naughtily.He held Kim's hand and started tickling her. 

"Hahahahaha...Xi--an,tam-- na."Xian stopped when Kim started turning red and was trying to breath.She took a second to catch her breath."Hey,kailan ulit yung program nila?"Kim asked when she remembered what they planned. 

"I think they have it again on Saturday,you wanna come?" "Ay,Saturday...hmm...maybe." "Malapit na." "Oo nga eh,nakakainis."Xian was talking about his birthday trying to see if Kim remembered.Apparently,she's too busy thinking about leaving than his birthday. 

Amelia knocked on the door."Kumain na kayo."They checked the time it was already 7:34.Sumunod sila kay Amelia.Kim was surprised when she saw Ella downstairs preparing."Saan ka nang galing babae?"Kim asked. 

"Diyan lang sa kanto." "Ikaw ha,hind mo man lang ako sinama." "Nasa school ka kaya at alam ko namang busy ka sa bi--"Kim looked at her.She just continued what she was doing.Xian thought about what Ella said but couldn't think of what it was they were hiding from him. 

Ella finished and they started eating.They had tinola,nilaga and porkchop.Xian served her as usual and they ate in silence.After eating,they got ready to go to bed.