Chapter 34

Before he left Manila,he texted Kim to inform her that he'll be gone for a week pero he brought his laptop so they can still video chat.She replied."That's great,ako rin,mamasyal kami." "Okay princess,talk to you soon.I miss you." "Bye,I miss you too."she texted back.

While waiting,he kept checking his phone just in case Kim calls."Walang mangyayari kung tititigan mo lang yan." "Mom,I just wanna make sure I don't miss a call." "Whatever you say."Nakatulog si Xian sa kakahintay.She pulled over to cover him with a blanket then she continued driving.

After a couple minutes,nagising narin si Xian.He immediately checked his phone."I don't think she called,I didn't hear anything.Gusto mong kumain?Malapit na tayo." "No thanks ma,I'm not hungry." "Okay then." He played some games on his cellphone.

He looked out the window.Xian remebered the last time they took a roadtrip with her.He sighed."Did you not bring any games with you?" "I did,I just can't stand not seeing her every hour." "You'll get used to it." "Sana."His mom pulled over at McDo and they ate lunch.

Sa Ohio..

Hindi makatulog si Kim dahil sa jetlag.Bumaba siya at nakita si Emma."Kim,gabi na ah,bakit gising ka pa?" "Hindi po ako makatulog eh."

"Gusto mo,planuhin na lang natin yung mga pupuntahan natin bukas?" "Sige po." "Okay,since you still have a month before you go to school,we'll go to Cedar Point.There's a bunch of rollercoasters there."

"Ma naman eh,alam nyo naman po na may fear of heights ako." "I want you to overcome your fear." "Pwedeng sa ibang araw na lang po?" "Sige na nga,let's just go to The Columbus Zoo and Aquarium.Would you like to go there?" "Sure ma."

"Hmm...let's see what else...what about go--"Kim was asleep.She carried her into her room and went back downstairs to watch some more shows.

After a couple more minutes,she went upstairs to sleep.

Philippines

"Xian,we're here."she said shaking Xian.He woke up and rubbed his eyes."Nandito na tayo sa airport." His eyes were closed again but he heard what his mom said and nodded.She got off the car to get there things

Xian went back to sleep.When she finished,she went back to the car and woke Xian up again."Xian,gising na,sa eroplano ka nalang matulog." "Hmm?" "Anak."He woke up.They got out the car and went to the terminal.When they got their things ready,they got in the airplane.

She shook her head and laughed when she saw Xian already sleeping.She got on the computer to check some things for work.She emailed her secretary to report to her what happens to the business while she's on vacation.

An hour later,Xian woke up,he checked the time it was 3 pm."Ma,are we close?" "Yup,2 hours na lang." "Mom,why did you suddenly plan this trip?" "Wala lang,I wanted you to relax,enjoy and forget about what happened for at least 1 week." "Thanks mom,I love you." "I love you too son,I'll do anything to make you happy."

A couple hours passed and they got off the airplane."Welcome to Palawan!" a lady greeted.They smiled at her and got their bags checked.After that,they checked in Turissimo Garden Hotel.They ate late lunch before going to sleep.

"Kim..is that you?" "Xian,why'd you leave?" "Leave?Why would I leave?You left,I didn't,I said I'm going to wait for you." "But.."Xian woke up.He looked around,checked the time.It was just a dream.He rubbed his face with both his hands and got up.

He's been having dreams about Kim since she left.He just doesn't get why it was always him leaving.He made milk and watched some videos on his laptop.He checked the time it was 6:35.He reached for his phone and texted Kim again.