0:04

"So who are you hanging out with tomorrow?" David questioned as Oscar texted Franny for Stormi's number.

"Why do you want to know that?" Oscar questioned furrowing his eyebrows.

"I mean if it's a girl, you can come to me for advice" David say winking and clicking his tongue. (or whatever it's called)

"No offense but how do I know you don't give bad advice?" Oscar interrogated.

"You can ask Nezza" David smiled as he texted her on his phone.

-

David
Can you do me a favor plz?

Nezza
Depends on what it is

David
Tell Oscar I give good dating advice

Nezza
That's a lie-

David
Say it or I'll take Crawford from you 😤

Nezza
Fine

-

"So if I ask Franny or Nezza, one of them will say that you give good advice?" Oscar asked and David nodded.

"Nezza come here real quick!"

"Hey guys" Nezza smiled.

"Does he give good advice?" Oscar asks pointing at David.

"Yeah why?" Nezza lied.

"No reason just wanted to ask" Oscar smiled.

☀️

Stormi was on the floor playing with Barrie and London while talking to Nezza.

"You got a thing for her, don't you?" David smirked making Oscar facepalm.

"Dude how many times are you going to randomly pop out of nowhere?" Oscar questioned making David shrug.

"So try to start a conversation with her and maybe see if you two have anything in common" David suggested.

"If this goes wrong, I get to punch you in your arm" Oscar chuckled.

David pushed Oscar close to the girls and dogs then dragged Nezza away. (I can actually imagine David dragging her🤣)

"Why did you drag me across the floor?!" Nezza exclaimed.

"Shh it's so that I can watch that" David say turning Nezza's head towards her friends.

Stormi said something making both of them laugh hard while the dogs were just enjoying their head and stomach rubs.

"See I give good advice! When the last time you seen Oscar laugh like that" David smiled.

"With Corey but like I said she's a mixture of him and Christian. If she can make him laugh like that in less than two hours, she can be his yellow" Nezza smiled.

"What does that mean exactly I forgot"
David said confused.

"If you say someone is my yellow, that means that they helped you through tough times or was there for you without even realizing it" Nezza explained.

"Make sense" David said nodding his head.

"What are you two talking about?" Crawford asked.

"Oscar and Stormi, possibly Stormi being Oscar's yellow" Nezza informed.

"They're cute" Crawford smiled.

"Cuter than you" David mumbled before laughing.

"What was that?" Crezza asked at the same time.

"One don't do that and two nothing" David giggled.