Chapter 6:Two Birds, One Stone.

After waiting for what seemed like decades, Austin came. We ate our tacos which we had to re-heat because he took so long. Austin did the dishes and I dried them and put them away. "Team Work, Team Work, Team Work, Team Work, TEAM WORK." Austin just kept repeating himself making me laugh every time he did.

We decided to play kinect; Soccer. "I'm going to win bitch." Austin chanted as he almost kicked me in the head. I pushed him making him mess up, "Fuck you. I'm going to win." I laughed. He picked me up over his shoulder and ran to my room. He threw me on the bed and got on top of me. "Yes?" I raised my eyebrow at him. He shrugged his shoulders and started tickling me. "Austin stop." I laughed to the point where my stomach started hurting and my cheeks started burning. I tried getting away but Austin's grip was way stronger then me combined.

I eventually got away but then he grabbed me by my feet and dragged me back to the bed. "Austin you meanie! LET IT BE, LET IT BE, OHHH LET IT BE!" I started singing that song Let It Be by the Beetles. Austin just laughed at me. I got up and tackled him on the bed. I made sure he couldn't move so I could tickle him. I started tickling him under his arms and he laughed. I've never seen him laugh so hard.

Austin finally calmed down and started kissing me. He started rubbing my thighs, I let out a little moan and he giggled. I heard a noise from the living room but I ignored it. We continued kissing and started undressing each other like we did the other night. Austin rolled over so he was on top of me. He opened my legs and inserted himself. We both moaned each other's names. He started off fast this time.

The next thing I saw was Alan and Morgan walk in. I screamed and Austin quickly pulled away and slipped on his boxers that were beside the bed. I covered myself with the blanket. "OMG MY EYES!" Alan and Morgan were covering their eyes while making gaging noises. "Shut up you cock blocks you walked in on us." Austin laughed as he screamed at them.

I put on my panties and shorts then i took Austin's shirt and slipped it on. I walked into the living room to find Alan and Morgan sitting there staring into space probably regretting walking in the room. I laughed to myself. "You guys going to be okay?" Morgan looked at me with disgust, "NO!" Alan shuddered in remembrance to the situation, "Never again." "You guys should of called, or maybe KNOCKED!" They both laughed before returning to there awkwardness.

Austin came and sat beside me, "So yea babe we'll continue tonight from where we left off." He winked at me then looked at the boys. They both made ew faces. I laughed, "You guys act like sex is sooo bad." Alan gave me a look, "Well when you walk in on your best friends fucking the shit out of each other then yea it is bad." I smiled, "True. So did you boys learn something today?" "Yea to walk in on you guys to make sure Austin doesn't get you preggers." Morgan laughed. Austin shrugged.

"So why'd you guys come here again and disturb us?" "Oh ya, uhm we were going to ask you guys to come over . We're having a party." Alan looked at me and Austin. Austin looked at me, I shrugged then nodded. "Sure." "Well me and Alan will see you guys at his house later.. bye." I laughed at how awkward they were.

"OMG they are so disturbed." I laughed, Austin just smiled. "So where were we?" Austin started kissing my neck. I pulled away, "Nope not now we have to get ready." I got up and went into the bathroom to shower. I walked out in my skinny jeans and black hooded Of Mice & Men sweater. Austin smiled when he saw my sweater. He was wearing skinny jeans and an Aspire And Create crew neck.

"Ready baby?" I nodded my head and slipped on my black vans. I love wearing all black. Austin slipped on his blue vans and got his car keys. We headed out the door and went across the street to his car. I got in the passenger side and he started the car.

We drove there in silence. We arrived there after 20 minutes. I ran to the door and knocked loudly. Alan answered the door. I lunged at him and kissed his cheek over and over again. "PENIS LIPS!" I laughed so loudly everybody looked at me. I gave them a shy wave, "Alan I don't suck dick stop!" Austin laughed and whispered in my ear, "No yet." I smacked him playfully.

Morgan was so excited. He met Sleeping With Sirens, Crown The Empire, and the rest Of Mice & Men. I texted Vic Fuentes.

Zundra: Hey Victor come to Alan's with my Mexican's :D

Vic: No, I hate you. Kidding we're on our way. ;)

A half hour later they showed up I was so excited because Morgan loved them. I answered the door and hugged them. "MEXICANS ARE HERE!" Jaime shouted as he walked in. "Wait Mexican's come back." I demanded. "WHAT I WANT TO PARTAAAAAAY!" Tony shouted. "I need to surprise somebody. My best friend Morgan is obsessed with you guys. He's even wearing that shirt you guys signed."

I brought them into the living room then searched around for Morgan. I gave up and stood up on the table, "MORGAN?" everybody looked at me. I smiled and called his name again. "WHAT?" I heard him call. "COME HERE I HAVE A SURPRISE!" He ran towards me and helped me down from the table.

I led him to the living room trying to cover his eyes but of course I'm to short. He saw Vic, Tony, Mike & Jaime and gasped. "OMG Zee I love you, I love you, I love you!!" He kissed my cheek. I smiled and called the boys over. I introduced them to each other and they clicked. Just like PB & J. Yes that's right i said that. I left them to talk about the weird shit they talk about.

i walked into to the kitchen and saw them doing shots, "I want sommme!!!" I called out. Austin turned around and smiled at me before kissing me. He handed me a shot of whiskey. One of my favorites. I downed it in seconds. "MORE!" Austin laughed and gave me the bottle of whiskey. I squealed with joy and chugged half of it. I'm a pro drinker. I had a nice buzz.

I stumbled into the living room and saw Mike and Morgan smoking a joint. I quickly ran up to them and took the joint and smoked half of it. Mike tackled me for it and I almost spilled the whiskey! "HEEY WHISKEY HANDS WATCH THE WHISKEY!" I shouted at him. He lifted his hands up with the joint is his mouth and backed away.  I laughed at myself.

I finished my whiskey and by this point I was dancing on the table with Phil and Tino. I saw Austin walk by with vodka. "AUSTIN GIMME!" He stopped and looked at me and laughed, "No more for you." I pouted, "Austin please?" "FINE!" he gave in and gave me the rest. There was only half a bottle left so I downed it in 2 minutes.

I continued dancing but this time with Kellin and Justin. "Zundra, I just wanted to let you know, that you're a very special girl." Kellin shouted over the music. "Thanks Vic, I mean Kellin." Me and Kellin both laughed. Justin started laughing to after minutes of realizing what I said. Somebody carried me off the table and I tired grabbing Justin but he didn't even know what was going on.

I turned around to see it was a very drunk blurry Austin. "Woah your blurry." He laughed then hiccuped, "So are you!" We made out for what seemed like hours. Then we started dancing. I started grinding on him but then Tony and Jaime joined us. Jaime was in front of me grinding on me and Tony was behind me.

The party went on for hours. Every time I'd walk around I'd see a drunk band member passed out on the floor. I was walking to the bathroom and I tripped on Mike. I ended up spilling my beer on myself. "Fuck!" I shouted, I startled Vic who turned around and laughed at me. "Thanks Victor!" I rolled my eyes and he helped me up.

He helped me to the bathroom because I couldn't walk anymore. I kept stumbling and tripping.I remembered that my shirt was soaked in beer so I took off my shirt leaving me in my bra and skinny jeans. I don't know where my sweater was.

I walked out of the bathroom and saw Alan looking at me wide eyed, and so was Morgan. I giggled, "Where's Austin ginger princess?" He laughed and shrugged. I looked around and found him sleeping on Tony's stomach with his mouth wide opened. I laughed and took a picture then posted it on Instagram and Twitter.

Everything was spinning so I laid on Alan's lap. "Alan I love you. You're my ginger princess for life!" He kissed my head and told me to sleep. He started running his hands through my hair. The drunk took over and I started throwing up. "EW MY SHOES!" Alan shouted. I tried to say sorry but I threw up again this time all over Morgan's shirt. Morgan ran to the bathroom and I'm pretty sure he threw up too.

Alan carried me to his room after cleaning up his shoes and me. He tucked me in. "Alan I didn't mean to throw up on your shoes." I pouted and he just hugged me. "Its alright Zundra don't worry I have tons of shoes." I smiled a little. He put a bucket beside my bed just in case I started throwing up again. He kissed my head and left turning off the lights. I passed out.