Chapter 3:Prove Me Right.

Sorry for the short chapters. This is my first story. I just have so many idea's. LOL well uhm I have to get off. I'll Write more as soon as I can. :) Love you guys!<3 xoxoxo

"This is the last time I'm going to say this, you are going to call your band and re-unite." Morgan demanded. I wasn't to thrilled about the idea, they probably hate me. I bailed on them when we were suppose to be writing songs and making our new album. We were suppose to be going on tour again in less then 3 months.

It tore me apart to think that all my band members dreams were possibly going to be dumped in the toilet. I couldn't build the courage to call them. I was afraid to see what they had to say.

I was about to make some dinner for me and Morgan when i got a phone call. Unknown name, Unknown number. I looked at my phone in confusion. "Hello?" "ZUNDRA!" The voice yelled into the phone. "Yes?" I was so confused at this point. Who was calling me? "Zundra it's Austin Carlile." "OMG AUSTIN!" I screamed, scaring the shit out of Morgan. "Where have you been, I'm sorry to hear about the..... Well uhm anyways. I miss you!" Austin was always so sweet. "Its alright Austin. I've been catching up with my friend Morgan. He's a huge fan of yours." I laughed winking at Morgan who was basically at the end of the couch trying to listen. "OHHHH Morgan! He seems pretty cool. You should bring him to the studio one day." I stopped right in my tracks, "Austin I think my band hates me, I bailed on them." He sighed loudly, "Don't be silly they were asking about you the other day. But hey Zuniee I have to go record, call me later? oh and call up the band and get writing. Bye love you." He hung up before i could say anything.

I told Morgan what Austin had said about my band, "Great now call them!" He dialed their number and tossed me the phone. "Morgan!" I shot him a look and he just smiled and shrugged. "Hello?" "Hey Josh. Its me." I got so nervous for a minute. On the other side was silence. I swallowed hard. "ZUNDRA?! We're so sorry to hear what happened!. We never knew this would happen, but uhm we need to record and write a.s.a.p. Our tour is in a few months. We can't drop out." I took a deep breath, "I know Josh. I'll meet you guys at the studio in 20 minutes. I'm bringing my friend Morgan. Oh by the way make sure Bailey get's the bass tech to fix her chords. Oh and tell the drum tech to fix your snare-" "Zundra we know, we know. Just get your ass here, we miss you!" We said bye and I got ready in a matter of a minutes.

We arrived in less then 20 minutes. I ran inside and hugged Josh our drum player. Then I gave a huge hug to my close friend also our bass player, Bailey. Cory ran up to me and picked me up and spun me around. He was our guitar player. I was of course the vocals. I introduced Morgan to everybody and they clicked just like that. Morgan had one of those personality's.

We got right to writing idea's we always got the song writing done before anything, we already had 3 songs written that we perfected. After writing 6 more songs in the matter of 10 hours we were all dead. We sat around eating and drinking the food Morgan went and got for us from McDonald's. I was thankful for having Morgan around he was always so much help.

After an hour break we started working and recording our songs. We recorded 4 songs in the past 6 hours and finished the 5 songs in 8 hours. It was the longest day we ever had. We had a month to get our album done, but we needed the songs today so we could work on the album cover and name with our designer.

After an hour of sitting around me and Morgan said our good-byes and left. We got home and went to bed right away. We cuddled the whole night but for some reason i couldn't fall asleep. Morgan fell in a deep sleep more than an hour ago. I decided to get up and get a drink.

I grabbed a drink and sat on the couch. I turned on the t.v and watched my favorite show, Degrassi. After catching up on the three episodes I missed I started getting tired. I tip-toed back to my room and gently slid back under the blankets with Morgan. He was so warm. He mumbled something in his sleep and then wrapped his arms around me. I soon fell asleep after what seemed like forever.