Chapter 20:This One's For You.

I was sitting in the kitchen on the bus making breakfast when I heard the door open. Austin, he's so cute. I smiled and he came up to me and kissed me softly, "Morning baby." He held me by the waist. "Hello sexy." I bit his lip and he growled. "Woah, not now please." I looked over and saw Tony get out from my bunk. I smiled. "Tonzie!" Austin smiled, "Hey Tony, I see you crashed here last night." Tony laughed and nodded. "I thought I could spend time with my best friend." I smiled and kissed Austin again then continued cooking.

After we all ate Tony did the dishes. I was sitting on the couch. I thought I was finally getting better. An hour passed. But there it was. I got up and ran to the bathroom straight to the toilet. There goes all my food. Austin came in to check on me. "Babe, were going to the hospital." I shook my head, "I can't." He gave me a weird look, "Yes you can your off for a week." I shook my head, "I refuse." He looked at me funny, "I don't care babe, please this is getting serious." I shook my head. I wasn't going to the hospital. "I just have the flu." He sighed, "Fine." I got up and brushed my teeth.

"I have to go practice, see you later Zunzie." Tony leaned down and kissed my cheek. "Bye Tonzie." Austin said bye to him and he left. Austin got up and locked the door. He walked up to me and pushed me on the couch so I was laying down. He got on top of me and started kissing me. He moved his lips down to my neck and gave me a hickey. I moaned and he laughed. "I love you baby." I smiled and he sucked my soft spot. "MMM I-I MMM love you too." He laughed and took off my shirt with force and then my pants. I smiled and took off his pants and shirt. I took off his boxers and started rubbing his friend which was hard now. He moaned, "Mm I'm close." I stopped and he looked at me, "Why'd you stop?" I laughed and ignored him. I kissed him and he pulled off my panties. He inserted himself and went fast and hard, "AUSTIN." I moaned out loudly not caring if people heard. He kept going harder and deeper, "Oh ZUNDRA!" He moaned out. We were both moaning and we both reached our climax. He pulled out and laid beside me and pulled me in his arms.

I smiled while trying to catch my breath. Austin was breathing loudly. He kissed me, "Your the only girl who made me cum so fast, which is good." I gave him a weird look. "I didn't need to know about what your ex's did." I laughed and so did he. I got up and got dressed. He got up shortly after and got dressed as well.

Austin's P.O.V:

I loved Zundra so much. She was my everything. She was so beautiful. I felt her take my hand. I let her drag me to the bunk area. She got in her bunk and I got in beside her. I was laying there with her in my arms. It felt so amazing just to hold her. I started thinking about things. We had sex a lot of times. I cummed every time. Then i gasped. I never once used a condom. I started panicking. Zundra quickly turned her body so she was looking at me, "What's wrong baby?" I shook my head, "Are you on birth control?" She looked at me and laughed, "Yes Austin." I sighed in relief. I want her to have my babies but not yet. I wasn't ready to be a dad.

Zundra's P.O.V:

I laughed at Austin's question. I think he was worried about me being pregnant because I don't remember him ever using a condom. I kissed him and rubbed his back. He smiled and kissed my nose.

He fell asleep after awhile. His little snores were so cute. He had his mouth wide open. He was so cute. I grabbed my phone and put my face beside his, I made a funny face and took a picture. I smiled and laughed to myself. I posted it on tumblr and instagram. I put my phone down and just laid there. I started feeling weird. I felt something in my stomach and it scared the shit out of me. Calm down Zee it's probably just your digestion trying to fight the flu. I felt it again. Now I was scared. I put my hand on my stomach. I felt the sharp pain again and it hit my hand.