Chapter 43:Sick Little Games.

I arrived at the door. I took a deep breath and tried to calm down. I raised my  hand and knocked on the door lightly. I don't know if they heard me so I knocked again. I heard some noise from the other side of the door. "Coming." I heard her call. Alicia opened the door and smiled but then it soon faded to a worried face. "Zundra?" I looked at her and let the tears fall. She pulled me inside and then closed the door. She hugged me and brought me into the living room. I looked up to see Alex sitting there staring at me. "What did that bastard do?" He said angrily.

I explained to both of them what happened with Austin and I. Alex got up and headed towards the door. Alicia got up and held him back. "Alex don't do anything. She's a grown up." He looked at Alicia and nodded his head. "Yeah I guess." They came back into the living room and sat on the couch in front of the one I was seated on. "Zundra, you can crash here but tomorrow you have to go and sort out your problems with him." I nodded my head. I didn't want to but I knew she was going to force me. Like literally she will pick me up, put me in the car and tie me down. She might of been small and pregnant but she was tough. 

I was starting to get tired. "Hey uhm Alicia, I'm kind of tired, so uhm?" She nodded, "I'll show you the guest room." She got up and grabbed my hand and dragged me down the hall. She opened the door to a room and pulled me inside. "So this will be where you'll sleep, oh one sec." She left the room then came back a few minutes later. "Here," She handed me a pair of clothes and smiled. "Have a good sleep Zundra." She smiled and hugged me tightly. "Thank you for everything Alicia." She waved her hand in the air dismissively. She nodded her head and left the room, closing the door behind her. 

I changed into the clothes she gave me. I was wearing a baggy shirt and baggy shorts. It was comfy. I laid down and got under the covers. I closed my eyes and tried to forget everything that happened. I started falling asleep. I don't think I can keep getting hurt. This is all old to me now. After all my thoughts were clear from my head, I fell asleep.

Alicia's P.O.V:

I feel bad for Zundra I really do, but I can't get involved. I've been there and I know how it feels when people just decide to go in your problems. That's not what I do. I knew Zundra didn't like it either.

I could feel something tugging on my shirt. I looked over and saw Alex tugging on it. I smiled and shook my head. He was so cute. "Not tonight baby, Zundra's here." He pouted and started kissing me. It kind of reminded me of the time when him and I spent a few months in Canada.

Flashback: Two months ago.

"BABE! LET'S HAVE SOME FUN!!" Alex shouted. I laughed and jumped on the bed. He laughed then joined me. We were both just laughing and pushing each other when he tackled me down and pinned me on the bed. "Somebodies a bit aggressive." I laughed and he kissed me. I was about to pull away and ask him a question when he stuck his tongue in my mouth. In that moment everything just went fast.

Before I knew it, we were both naked. Alex inserted himself making me moan loudly. I gripped the sheets and arched my back as he went faster. He moaned out my name and went deeper. I gripped his back and dug my nails in it. We finally reached our climax. both of us breathing loudly. He kissed me then pulled out. "Babe I love you." He whispered. i smiled, "I love you too."

The rest of the night we just laid there and cuddled. I couldn't ask for anything else in the world. He was perfect and I'm glad Zundra introduced us.

A month later: "Hurry up we have some important things to do." Alex called out to me. I laughed at how impatient he was. "Calm yoself." I shouted trying to sound like a thug. He laughed, "Omg you're so adorable." I shook my head and giggled.

He took me to the falls and we did some sight seeing. After a little while longer he brought me to the maid of the mist boat. I've always wanted to go on that. So weird me was all excited and hyper. The instructor explained the rules and safety but I didn't even listen I was just so excited.

I was taking tons of photos as we sailed out on the water. Alex laughed and held me by my waist. He grabbed his phone and gave it to some lady. "Titanic/" He whispered. I laughed and instantly did the pose Rose did in the movie. I saw a flash. That's when I realized he got the girl to take a picture. I laughed and smacked him playfully. "You guys are the cutest couple I've seen." The women said as she handed back Alex's phone. I smiled, "Thank you, that means a lot." She smiled and nodded before walking off.

We were getting so close to the falls. I looked at Alex who started looking nervous. "Don't worry were not going to sink." I said laughing. "The most-"."Alicia Smith, I've loved you since the first day I saw you. I really want to spend the rest of my life with you. No matter how much we fight or how much we disagree with things, I'll always be here for you. Just please do me the biggest favor in life and marry me?" I was shocked. I was overwhelmed and happy. I squealed, "Yes, yes I'd love to. I love you." I leaned down and kissed him. He slid the beautiful ring on my finger and stood up and spun me around. People were taking pictures and laughing at us. I was just the happiest girl in life right now.

A month later: We only had a week or so til we were going home, back to the U.S. I was pretty bummed, I loved it here in Canada. I decided to go shopping for Zundra, since she;s Canadian and probably misses it. Alex stayed at the hotel to write some new songs for his album. I didn't mind.

I was trying on some clothes when I noticed that things weren't fitting right on my upper body. "Am I actually gaining weight, like a lot?" I mumbled. I took off the shirt and bent down to get my t-shirt. I stood up and couldn't help but notice a bump from the corner of my eyes. My eyes shot to the mirror. I looked at my stomach from a side view and gasped. I had a stomach starting. I can't be pregnant. The only time Alex and I had sex without a condom was.... Oh god I can't even remember. Alright Alicia, pull it together. I sighed. Maybe I am gaining weight.

I forgot about everything that I was at the mall for. I bought pregnancy tests and left. I got back to the hotel and ran into the bathroom. "Babe, are you okay?" I heard Alex ask. "Yeah, I just really need to...pee." I said trying to sound calm. "Alright." He said after awhile. I did the test as said on the instructions. I waited for three minutes and then looked at the tests. They were all blue, meaning that I.... was pregnant. "Alex come here, there's something you need to see." I could hear him walking over. He looked at me and then his eyes shot over to the tests on the counter. "Omg were having a baby!" He shouted. I sighed in relief. Thank god he's not mad. Wait why would he be mad. Stop talking to yourself.

End Of Flash Back.

I smiled at the memories. Those were the best times of my life. I looked down at Alex to see him sound asleep. I laughed and pushed him off the couch. "Ow." He mumbled. I laughed and got up. I ran upstairs and into our room. I laid on the bed and got under the covers. Alex came up shortly after and shook his head at me. "You're a meanie." He pouted. "Awh baby, come here." I patted the bed. He smiled widely like a little boy, then ran over and jumped on the bed. He got under the covers and cuddled with me. I shut my eyes and fell asleep instantly. Being pregnant was tiring.