Chapter 27:Promised Ones.

My head was pounding. I looked up at the time. 12p.m, I sat on the couch for that long? I woke up early and decided to just sit on the couch to think. It was already 12. I have a show in two hours. I got up and went into bathroom and had a cold shower. I got out and wrapped a towel around me. I was standing there when I realized my little amount of clothes that I kept here was in the back lounge. I peeked my head out from the door. Nobody. I tip toed out. I started running when I ran into somebody and fell on top of them. "Omg, I'm so sorry." I looked up to see Alan. I quickly got up but fell again. I backed away and held the towel close to me. "Zundra I'm so sorry."

I sat there in shock. "Alan, I uhm. This is awkward." He laughed and winked at me. He got up then helped me up. "No need for things to be awkward sexy." He whispered in my ear and walked away. I stood there shocked once again. Did that just happen? I quickly walked to the back lounge and closed the door behind me locking it. I did not need that happening again. I sighed loudly and walked up to the drawer where my clothes were. I grabbed a pair of panties and slipped them on. Then I put on my black zebra print bra. I searched for a shirt to wear but I couldn't find one. I grabbed a pair of split skinny jeans. The left side was blue and the right was black with white stars.

I walked out of the lounge and walked into the bunk area. I opened Austin's curtain, "Austin, baby wake up." He opened his eyes slowly and grunted. He yawned then looked over at me and smiled. I got on my toes and kissed him. He smiled, "Yes baby, what do you need?" I smiled, "A shirt? I have no clean ones." He smiled and got out of his bunk. He went over to his bag and pulled out a few shirts holding them up to my chest. "This one matches." He handed me a shirt with the American flag on it. I shook my head. I wasn't American. I'm from Canada. I moved to San Diego with my family about 6 years ago. We wanted a change in our life. I laughed and slipped it on rolling my eyes. He knew I wasn't American.

He smiled and kissed my head. He went into the kitchen and I went into the bathroom. I did the cat eye makeup style then I left my hair natural but then put products in it to tame it. I was finishing off with my hair when Alan came in and moved past me to the toilet. I gave him a weird look when he unzipped his pants and pulled out his.. thing. I quickly looked away, "Alan seriously?" He laughed loudly, "If you can walk around half naked then I can pee in front of you. I shook my head and waited for him to finish. He was about to walk out, "Alan wash your nasty hands right now." I hated when people didn't wash there hands after using the bathroom. That's gross. Alan sighed and washed his hands then left.

I finished up in the bathroom and walked out into the living room. I put on my zebra print vans to match my bra.  "Babe I have to go see if the rest of the bands ready. I have a show today. My second one so far with my broken foot." I smiled widely and he leaned down and kissed me. I smiled and hugged him, "Bye boys see you guys later." They all smiled and waved at me. I closed the door behind me and made my way to my bus. I could feel the cool breeze going up the top, It was long and baggy on me but you could see the sides of my bra.

I opened the door to see my bands sitting on the couch waiting. I smiled widely, "Awh guys, come one." They came running outside. I closed the door and gave them all hugs. "I barely see you guys, I'm sorry about that." I looked down and they all laughed. "It's okay, we party every night and have tons of girls over. You woudln't like that so we do every night that your not there." I smiled, "Awh you guys, I love you." I pulled them into a group hug. Cory picked me up and put me on Josh's back. Josh started running. I was laughing so hard. That's when my AD/HD kicked in. I was so hyper. I would not shut up. "It's all your fault, you know what triggers it." They laughed. "I can't even burn it off by running around. I have to sit on a stool and walk around." I sighed and pouted. "Sorry Zundra."

We got told that we can head on to stage. The boys went first of course. Then they all started chanting my name. I smiled and started getting even more hyper. I walked on to stage. They all screamed. The tech came and put out a stool I shook my head. He gave me a weird look but then turned around and took the stool back. "Hello Newport!" They all screamed. I heard somebody scream fake. I smiled, "I;m not fake. This is actually my boyfriends shirt. Haven't done laundry." I laughed, "You guys know my boyfriend right? Austin Carlile?" They all screamed, I laughed. "I know I'm not American. I'm not trying to be something I'm not. America's beautiful but I'm Canadian." They all cheered even louder. "Let's get this show fucking started!" They all screamed again.