Chapter 12:My Understandings.

I woke up surprisingly with no headache. I felt a pair of warm arms around me. I turned to face them and it was Mike, with no pants on. I sat up quickly backing away from him. I saw I had no pants on. I started panicking. Omg did me and Mike have sex?

"Mike." I tried to wake him up but he didn't even move he just snored. "MIKE FUCKING WAKE UP!" I punched him in the side and he woke up instantly. "What? I'm sleeping." He closed his eyes. "Mike open you eyes right now!" He opened his eyes and sighed, "What?" "Did we... you know?" I pointed at me and him and he laughed. I opened my mouth to talk again, "No Zundra we didn't have sex. You don't remember last night?" I shook my head. "I might have been super drunk but I remember. You were sleeping and I came in to say thanks. I laid beside you and saw you had no pants on, so I took off mine to then we both said the same thing at the same time. Then we passed out." I laughed and sighed in relief.

I got up and put on my pants, "Mike I'm going to head downstairs you can stay here and sleep alright?" He smiled and gave me thumbsup then went back to sleep. I smiled and left the room closing it behind me. I walked downstairs and saw the place was trashed. I gasped to see that his t.v was broken on the ground. What the fuck did they do after I passed out?

I heard somebody in the kitchen. I walked over to find Austin leaning on the counter with his hands on his face. "Austin? Are you alright?" He looked up and gave me a small smile, "Yea, I guess. My place is trashed." "I'm so sorry Austin, its all my fault." He looked at me and shook his head. "No its not babe, you were being a good friend." He kissed me, "Lets get cleaning."

I later found out that Austin and a few other boys were playing kinect and one of them kicked the t.v knocking it down. Of course. Typical boys.

We cleaned for two hours. Mike was still sound asleep same with the rest of mice & men. We finished but didn't know what to do with the t.v. I couldn't lift it and Austin couldn't do it himself. We just left it and waited for somebody else to wake up.

I fell asleep in Austin's arms for a while. I got woken up by Austin who was gently laying me down on the couch so he could get up. I watched him Tino and Phil carry the t.v outside then I swept the glass. "T.v shopping today? I think so!" I laughed, "Austin your crazy!" He smiled and nodded his head.

We waited this time for everybody to wake up. I later found out that Vic, Tony and Jaime were still here. "Alright guys, whoever wants to come t.v shopping with me and the lady can come. But if your staying don;t break anything, don't steal anything, and clean after yourself! If you stay and leave before I come back then even better!" They all nodded there heads as Austin was explaining. I got ready and so did whoever else was coming.

"LETS GO!" Austin chanted out. We walked outside to the van where Phil was seated in the drivers side and Alan was in the passenger side. Mike was in the back as well as Jaime. Austin and I sat in between them.

I was just sitting there holding Austin's hand when Austin blurted out, "So you and Mike had fun last night in the room?" I looked up at him. Did he honestly think we fucked. Does he have no trust in me at all? "Yea we slept all night and cuddled as FRIENDS! We also did the Jaime." Austin gave me a weird look. "What's with the attitude?" I glared at him. "We didn't fuck Austin if that's what your assuming." He looked out the window then, "Austin start trusting her man. She wouldn't do that to you." Alan was sticking up for me and everybody else kept there mouths shut.

"Don;t get involved with my relationship Alan." Austin was acting weird now. "Austin he has every right to. You act like I go around fucking guys. You can't even trust me. You were the second person I've ever had sex with. The first time I got raped. You happy I told you how much of a slut I am." I know I was over reacting but really he had no right to act like this.