Chapter 36:Therapy.

I woke up to Austin beside me with his arms wrapped around me. I smiled and kissed his head. I crawled over him and got out from the bunk. I walked into the kitchen to see Kellin and Vic watching t.v. What is Katelyn going to say? Does she even know? "Kelli, what is Katelyn going to say? I mean have you even told her? I mean, I  uh-" I can't believe I just said that out loud." He laughed and shook his head, "Zundra, she knows. She kind of saw this coming. We're getting a divorce. She admitted to cheating on me. I'm taking custody of Copeland as well. As soon as I get back I'm signing the paper. Vic and I can finally be happy together." I smiled widely. A tear streamed down my cheek. That was the cutest thing I've ever heard. Stupid pregnancy emotions. "Don't cry, I'm sorry I upset you." I shook my head and laughed. I wiped away my tears, "You didn't upset me, what you said was cute. My emotions they're..fucked."

I ate some breakfast and then cleaned my dishes. Austin finally got up after an hour of sitting there talking to Vic and Kellin. "Hey baby." He leaned down and kissed me. I smiled and kissed him back. "Go get ready, we have to be on the road in two hours." I said frowning. I could tell this day was going to be a downer.

Austin was ready after about a half hour. Vic and Kellin left to go get changed. I held Austin's hand in mine. I faked a smiled, "Let's go say bye to people I guess." He nodded and dragged me outside. I saw everybody gathered around in a circle in the field. I smiled, I was going to miss this. We walked up to them and they smiled up at us. I sat beside Alex Gaskarth and Austin sat beside me. He wrapped his arm around my waist and held my hand. I saw Matty Mullins stand up. I looked at him and waited, "Well guys, this is it. I will miss you all. We need to all keep in contact, especially with Zundra." I smiled and laughed, they all laughed. "Anyways, well I had a kick ass time. You guys are the best." He smiled and sat down.

Next was me, I stood up letting go of Austin's hand. "Hey guys. I just wanted to say that I love you all. I will miss you all like crazy. Please don't forget about me." I laughed louldy, "I don't know if I'll be back next year, but I hope I am. For the sake of my band. I will update you all with the baby news. Thank you all for such great memories." I smiled and sat down. Alex hugged me. Austin kissed me and rubbed my back.

People said there speeches. I could feel the tears in my eyes. I didn't want to say bye. Not now, not ever. I sighed. We were all standing by the buses now. People came up and hugged me all saying bye. I exchanged my number with tons of people. When it came to my really close friends I broke down and cried. They all soothed me and cried with me. Austin was crying too. This was so hard. If you think I'm over reacting, you have no heart. When you make such a close bond with people and then all of a sudden have to end it all because its time to say goodbye, its hard.

We all got in our buses. I went into my bus for once just to be with my band. Austin said it was fine. "I'm going to miss you guys. We better hangout." They all laughed and nodded, "Of course Zundra." I smiled and sat on the couch. I started feeling sick. I got up and ran to the bathroom. I puked up everything. It was nasty. I washed out my mouth and looked at myself in the mirror. Bags under my eyes, dark circles, fading bruise, healing cuts. I sighed. I walked out of the bathroom. All the guys looked up at me. "Are you alright?" Cory asked concerned. I smiled and nodded. "Pregnancy sickness." They smiled a bit and nodded.

I decided after awhile to go and lay down. I put in a movie and went on my phone. I heard the boys talking.

"We might have to replace her."

"We can't, she made this band. If she can't go on with this band, then neither are we."

"We work hard we shouldn't just have to give up because she got pregnant."

"You're such a dick. You're so selfish."

"I'm not, I love her. I really do, but this is our dreams and career were talking about."

That hurt, a lot. I never thought about this whole thing bugging them. I started crying. I curled into a ball under the blankets. I wish Austin was here. My stomach was killing, my hand was aching, my ribs hurt making it hard for me to breathe. I kept crying until I eventually fell asleep. 

Sorry my chapters haven't been the best lately. I'll make it up, maybe in the next chapter. Please comment and tell me what you think? If you have any ideas, feel free to comment them. I need ideas.