Chapter 44:O.G Loko.

I shot my eyes open and looked around. Where am I? I started getting scared. I got up and opened the door and ran down the stairs. Then I remembered. I'm at Alicia's and Alex's. Stupid. I calmed down and sat on the couch. I looked on the coffee table in front of me that read;

Zundra, Alex and I went shopping. Help yourself to anything. Don't forget to go home and talk to Austin. Robert needs you in his life right now. Love you girlie. xoxoxo

I smiled and sighed, she's right. I got up and headed up stairs. I walked into the guest room where I slept and made the bed. I put my clothes back on and put the ones she gave me in the basket. I headed back downstairs and put on  my shoes. I opened the door and left. Here it goes. I walked all the way home. It took me a half hour but the other night it didn't seem as long, maybe because I was so angry? I don't know, but I'm scared. What if he hates me? What if he doesn't want me in his and Austin's life?

I was standing on the porch. Should I walk in? Knock? Leave? I sighed and opened the door. To  my surprise it was unlocked. I closed the door and took off my shoes. I walked into the living, nobody. I walked in the kitchen and saw Austin cooking. He turned around and looked at me. "Zundra, omg where have you been?" I shrugged. I couldn't talk. I knew if I were to, I'd break down. He gave me a weird look, "Where were you?" I took a deep breath. "Alicia's" I managed to get out. He nodded. "I'm sorry about everything. What I said, I didn't mean. I was just scared of losing you. I guess I took things out on you-" I stepped closer to him and shut him up by connecting our lips. He instantly kissed back.

"I'm sorry. I should've kept my promise." I mumbled holding the tears back. He shook his head. "It's my fault. Alan feels like a douche. He didn't even want to come over because he thought I was going to break his neck. I'm not mad at him nor am I okay with him even doing that." I nodded. "I'm not mad either, at any of you. I was just really surprised that's all. It brought back memories from warped." He nodded his head and hugged me. "I'm sorry I'm not being the best fiancee. I am stepping up to be a father so now I'm stepping up to be a better fiancee." I smiled and kissed him. "I love you." I whispered. "I love you too."

Austin finished cooking, "Want some?" He offered. I shook my head. "When's the last time you ate?" I shrugged my shoulders. I honestly don't know when the last time I ate was. He sighed. "Come sit here." He patted the chair beside him. I walked over and sat beside him at the table. "Have some." I shook my head feeling grossed out just by looking at food. He didn't take no for an answer. He put the fork up to my mouth and gave me this look. I opened my mouth and he stuck the food in it. I chewed it and tried swallowing but I couldn't. I got up and ran to the bathroom. I spit out the food from my mouth and started throwing up.

I got up and washed my mouth out. I looked down in the toilet and couldn't help but notice blood. Am I throwing up blood? If I am, then.... somethings defiantly wrong. I heard footsteps. I panicked and flushed the toilet. I don't need Austin to worry about me. I sighed in relief when I found out it was just him walking to the sink, putting his dishes in there. I walked out of the bathroom and into the living room.

After Austin did the dishes he came and sat beside me. He looked down at me and gave me a worried look. "I think you should go to the hospital Zundra, you can't even swallow food now. You're paler then you used to be. You're to skinny. I can see your ribs. That's not healthy." I sighed. I didn't like having all these problems but I did enjoy being skinny. When I was younger I always had a problem with my weight. I always got called fat, emo, ugly. That's just one of the reasons I cut. I even tried to commit suicide over it. "I'm fine. I guess it's just a side affect to giving birth." He shook his head. "Zundra, no. Listen to me just this once?"

I was getting irritated. He kept bugging me. "Austin just stop. If things get worse, then yes I'll go. Right now I'm fine. i'm not even hungry. Maybe that's why I puked." He rolled his eyes and sighed. "Alright Zundra." I smiled. Finally he left it alone. He got up and started walking upstairs. "Where are you going?" He looked at me and sighed, "Until you can prove to me and show me that you're healthy, I'll spend time with you. You're to fragile and I'm scared I'm going to hurt you." He turned back around and went upstairs and into our room. I just sat there with my mouth open. So now he's going to stay in the room all day? Okay. Two can play at that game honey.

I got up and went to the basement where the playroom was. There was another living room down there so I sat on the couch and turned on the t.v. "This is my new room." I mumbled. I looked around and shivered. It's so cold down here. I reached down and grabbed the blanket on the floor. I covered myself and laid down. I yawned and closed my eyes. I guess I should sleep, since there's nothing to do. Robert wont be awake for another hour or two so why not. I got comfy and fell asleep.