Chapter 24:It Never Ends.

Austin's P.O.V:

I got up from the bunk. I couldn't sleep anymore. I was sitting on the couch drinking a monster at 3 in the morning. Crazy? I know.

Shortly after Alan woke up. He smiled and went into the kitchen. He backed up and gave me a weird look. "Don't ask." I could see he was looking at the monster. He nodded his head and went into the kitchen.

Alan and i were watching some show on t.v when all of a sudden. I heard Zundra screaming and saying something. Alan looked at me scared and panicky. I looked towards the bunk area and got up quickly. "Babe?" I opened the curtain and she was curled up into a ball screaming and crying. She was sleeping.

"Please don't leave me." she kept saying over and over while crying. I saw Phil and Tino stick there heads out of there curtains and gave me a worried look. I climbed in beside her and pulled her into my arms. She started moving around. "Baby its Austin. Its alright I'm here. Wake up your safe." I was shaking her a little bit. Her eyes snapped open and she looked at me like she was scared. She was still crying, "Austin stay with me please." She was pleading. I gave her a concerned look. "Babe I'm not going anywhere."

I kissed her head. This nightmare is one of her worst. She usually has a nightmare once a month. It use to be once a week but her pills started helping her.

She looked up at me and wrapped her arms around me. I was scared for her. She had dreams that came true and I was worried that whatever she dreamed of, might come true. I held her tight and kissed her head.  

~~~~~~~~~ 

Alan's P.O.V:

It was weird that my little kitten was having a nightmare. She was getting better with them. I was sitting on the couch waiting for Austin but then I saw him get into the bunk. I knew that meant he was going to bed.

I started getting a headache so I went to go and get an advil from Austin's pill drawer when I saw his depression and heart pills the same as I saw them a few days ago. I started getting scared. If he didn't take his pills like he was suppose to be doing then he could collapse at any second.

I needed to get him to take them now but he was sleeping. I decided to sit on the couch and wait. It was 6 in the morning. I knew I wasn't going to get any sleep.  

~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Austin's P.O.V:

Zundra and I woke up at the same time. We both smiled and said good morning to each other. I got up and helped her down. She grabbed her crutches and went into the living room.

We were both startled to see Alan sitting there awake. He looked like he didn't even sleep. I looked at his hands and saw the pills. Fuck. He can't mention it in front of Zundra.

Alan being Alan opened his big mouth, "Austin Robert Carlile I've been awake since 3 sitting here waiting for you to.wake up. Why? well because YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TAKING YOUR PILLS! ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL YOURSELF?" Alan yelled out. Zundra looked at me in disbelief. I looked at both of them.and looked away. That's exactly what I was trying to do a few days ago. I was going to start taking them normally again ever since I talked to Zee.

"Austin I can't even believe you right now!" Zundra was upset. I could hear the pain and hurt in her voice. Fuck. She got up and grabbed her crutches and went into the bunk area. "Alan come fucking help me up! .please" She snapped. Alan got up and went to help her.

He came back a few minutes later. I got up to go talk to her but Alan pushed me back down. "she doesn't want to talk to you. Take your pills now." he stated coldly. I caught the pill jars. I got up and got water to take my pills. I swallowed all four, then put them away.

Alan walked to the bunk area not saying a word to me. I heard him get into his bunk followed by snores shortly after. I laughed, but I knew Zundra and Alan were pissed at me.

I sat on the couch and waited for Zee to come out from the bunk. I got tired and decided to just lay down. I closed my eyes. They hurt like a bitch. Maybe from all that crying I just did? I thought to myself; It never ends. All this pain and hurt. It will never end.

I laid there. My mind was going crazy. All I kelt thinking about was Zundra. I shut out my thoughts and fell asleep.