Chapter 7:Let Live.

I woke up with a pounding headache. The last time I ever got a headache like this was when I was 17. I drank so much that one time I couldn't even remember what I drank. I got up slowly and noticed I wasn't wearing a shirt. I looked around and saw I was the only one in the room. I sighed in relief. I walked up to the closet and opened it finding many shirts, sweaters and pants. I took a shirt that said keep calm and listen to OM&M. I slipped it over my head slowly. I threw my hair up into a bun. I walked to the bathroom slowly and washed off my makeup.

I walked downstairs. My head started pounding more and more. I couldn't take it anymore. I sat on the bottom step and held my head. I couldn't tell if i was blacking out or tripping out. I stood up and couldn't see anymore. It all went black. I collapsed.

I woke up to people staring at me. There was the pounding again. I felt something cold on my head, then I realized it was Austin holding ice on my head. He looked at me worried and spoke slowly and queitly, "Babe are you alright? We heard a big thump so we ran to see what it was and you were passed out on the floor." I closed my eyes for a few minutes, then opened them realizing I never answered. I tried talking but it hurt so much I started crying. Austin rubbed my temples to sooth my head. Alan got three extra strengths and water for me. Austin sat me up slowly and handed me the pills and water. I gulped them down quickly and laid back down.

I laid there for a long time my head just wouldn't stop pounding. Vic was sitting in front of me on the floor and Morgan was siitng at the end of the couch with my feet on his lap. Mike ran over with Tony and started screaming.

"TONY I'M GOING TO BEAT YOU WITH A SPOON. GIVE BACK MY PHONE."

"WHY MIKE WHO ARE YOU SEXTING?"

"NOBODY JUST GIVE ME MY PHONE!"

Before I even had the chance to say shut up Andy Leo the lead singer of Crown The Empire tackled them to the ground. I started feeling a little bit better. Austin even gave me his squidgy to hold. The Of Mice & Men boys left to go record more. Alan left me in charge as well as Kellin and Vic.

I felt better. I got up and showered after I found my sweater. I came out of the bathroom and noticed Morgan was shirtless. I laughed. "Don't." He raised his hand at me to silence me. I gave him a questioning look, then I realized I threw up on him. "I'm sorry about your shirt. I'll get them to give you another one." I tossed him Alan's shirt that I was wearing earlier.

I started making myself food since earlier everybody had a barbecue. I noticed Tony was eyeing my salad. I smiled and pushed it towards him. "I'll make myself another one." "Thanks." I nodded and chuckled at how fast he was eating. I made myself one again and ate it. Tony high-fived me, "Vegetarian swag!" I laughed, "Don't ever say swag again." "SWAG!" He laughed and ran. I shook my head and did the dishes.

Brandon Hoover the guitar player from Crown The Empire sneaked up behind me and scared the shit out of me. I swear I had a little heart attack. Jaime chased after him and threw him in the pool. I laughed at him. I took off my sweater and changed into shorts i brought and tanned on the deck. All the boys were swimming. Austin and the boys finally came back. Phil bought me a half lemonade half ice tea Arizona. I smiled and thanked him.

I was just sitting on the tanning chair drinking my arizona when Austin and Alan came outside naked. I choked a bit and started laughing. "SKINNY DIPPING TIME!!!" Alan shouted and jumped in holding Austin's hand. I laughed so hard I got a picture just on time while they were in the air jumping. I laughed and mumbled, "Black mail."

Austin called me over to him after getting a pair of shorts on. I walked over to him and leaned down and gave him a kiss. I started talking to him about going to the studio later when all of a sudden Jesse Lawson picked me up and threw me in the pool. I screamed. Everybody laughed at me. I got out of the pool and chased after him. "JESSE YOU FUCKING GINGER PRINCE COME HERE!" I yelled at the top of my lungs, which kind of scared him. He stopped right in his tracks. I punched him in the arm. He pretended to be hurt, because I can't clearly even hurt a fly.I saw Jesse looking at my chest. "Jesse keep your eyes here." I pointed at my eyes. He laughed and pointed at my boobs. I looked down and noticed my shirt was soaked and also see through. You could see my cheetah print bra. I tried to cover it with my arms. Jack Fowler whistled at me and Jaime shouted, "Damn girl let;s see those tits." I gave them all the finger and went inside.

I didn't go back outside because I knew somebody would try to throw me in the pool again. Austin came and spent some time with me before Alan made him go skinny dipping again. Austin had said no but I insisted on him going. I laughed at the thought.

I walked over to Alan's "gaming center." He had a flat screen t.v in there with xbox, ps3, wii and kinect. Then he had his grand piano there. That's what I was there for. I started running my fingers over it. I started warming up by playing a piece by Beethoven. I decided to play Morticians Daughter by Black Veil Brides. They were close friends of mine.I started singing along.

I open my lungs dear
I sing this song at funerals... no rush.
These lyrics heard a thousand times, just plush.
Baby boy you've held so tightly,
This pain it visits almost nightly
Missing hotel beds, I feel your touch.

I will await dear, a patience of eternity, my crush.
A universal still.
No rust.
No dust will ever grow on this frame,
One million years, and I will say your name.
I love you more than I can ever scream.

We booked our flight those years ago,
I said, "I love you, " as I left you.
Regrets still haunt my hollow head,
But I promised you I will see you again, again.

I sit here and smile dear.
I smile because I think of you and I blush.
These bleeding hollow dials... this fuss.
A fuss is made of miles and travels
When roadways are but stones and gravel.
A bleeding heart can conquer every crush.

We booked our flight those years ago
You said you loved me as you left me.
Regrets still haunt your saddened head,
But I promised you that I will see you,

We booked our flight those years ago
I said I loved you as I left you
Regret's no longer in my head,
But I promised you and now I'm home again, again, again, I'm home again, again, again.

I'm home again.

I ended off. I smiled in satisfaction. I heard a loud eruption of clapping behind me when I noticed everybody standing behind me. "How long were you guys there?" "The whole time honey." Gabe Barham said in a gay tone. I laughed and blushed. I looked at the time. "Shit, I have to go guys. Come to my house later if you guys can?" They all nodded and said bye to me.

Austin drove me to the studio. "Thanks baby, pick me up later? I'll text you when I'm done." "Alright babe have fun. Don't strain your voice." He kissed me and then I got out and closed the door. I walked to the entrance then turned around and blew Austin a kiss. He pretended to catch it then blew one back. I smiled and waved then walked inside.

My band and I rehearsed for hours. When we were done I called Austin to let him know.

Austin came about ten minutes later. I got in and kissed him. "Heey baby how was practice?" I smiled, "Great." He smiled and held my hand as we drove back to my place.

We got there and I walked in my apartment to see Of Mice & Men already there as well as Sleeping With Sirens and Pierce The Veil. Crown The Empire couldn't make it. I ordered pizza for everybody. I grabbed a case of beer from the fridge and brought it to the living room for the boys and I. "BEER!!" Kellin shouted as he took one. I laughed.

We sat around and watched movies and waited for Memphis May Fire to come. I loved them. I wasn't sure why they weren't there last night? "Now there's going to be three gingers here." Alan said in excitement as he high-fived Jesse. I laughed and shook my head. I just can't wait to see Matty again.