Chapter 17:King For A Day.

"WAKE UP!" I jumped. I got up in a heart beat. I looked around the room scanning the room. I looked towards the door and saw Phil. "Phil you asshole.|" He was keeled over laughing. "You should of seen your face." I looked at the time rolling my eyes at him. "Wait how did you get in?" I gave him a weird look. He smiled and did this weird thing with his hands making him look stupid. "Alright Phil, you keep being weird and I'll just go and have a shower now.". "Whatever I don't need this!" He had his gay angry voice on. He stuck his finger up in the air then snapped his fingers and strutted out of the room. I just sat there and laughed.

I got out of the shower and got on my clothes. First day of warped. I was so excited. I had on a sugar skull black t-shirt, jeans that had split colours. The left was black and the right was white. I had on my black and white stripped vans. I left my hair natural but put product in it to tame it. I did my makeup. I did a cat eye style. I was ready.I checked the time. 10 minutes before the bus arrives.

I walked into the living room. There sat four weird boys. They all looked up at me and smiled wide. "What do you think?" I turned in a circle so they could see my whole outfit. "It looks sick!" Tino was overly excited. I could tell. He always says sick when he's excited. I smiled and walked over to Austin. "Hey sexy." He smacked my ass. I attacked him and bit his neck. "You vampire!" Austin was screaming. I just laughed. "Don't mess with me!" I smiled and heard a knock on the door. I ran to the door and answered it. There stood my tour manager. "Bus is outside waiting. So is the band." I smiled and gave a thumbs up to let him know I was ready.

I finished putting everything in the bus then plopped down on the couch. I put my iphone in the docking station as we started moving. I blasted King For A Day. That was the best song that I've ever heard. I was dancing around singing along and then my band members came and joined me. But not Bailey and Morgan they stayed in the back lounge. "So sick of playing. I don't want this anymore. The thought of you is no fucking fun. You want a martyr? I'll be one!" We all sang out. Me and Cory always did the screaming part together.

The song came to an end and that's when Hell Above came on. This was my jam. I put the volume to the loudest it could go. I got on the couch and started singing. Cory and Josh pretended to play along.

I cannot spend another night in this home
I close my eyes and take a breath real slow
The consequence is if I leave I'm alone
But what’s the difference when you beg for love?

As I run through the glass in the street
Kerosene hearts carry the name that my father gave me
And take the face of the wolf

'Cause this is a wasteland, my only retreat
With heaven above you, there's hell over me

I met a girl who never looked so alone
Like sugar water in your mouth luke warm
She tied a cherry stem for me with her tongue
We fell in love and now we’re both alone

‘Cause I don’t need any more friends
And another kiss like a fire on pavement
We’ll burn it down to the end

Oh, oh
'Cause this is a wasteland, my only retreat
With heaven above you, there's hell over me

The water is rusted, the air is unclean.
And there for a second I feel free
'Cause this is a wasteland, my only retreat

I've waited all this night to honor you and say,
"I know it’s hard, but who are you to fall apart on me, on me?"

'Cause this is a wasteland, my only retreat
With heaven above you, there's hell over me

'Cause this is a wasteland, my only retreat
With heaven above you, there's hell over me

You said what about us, well what about me?
Hang from the gallows, asleep in the rain
'Cause this is a wasteland, my only retreat
Paralyze me
Don't let me jump, don't let me fall

I gave the song a big finale. I bowed and Josh and Cory cheered. "We love you because your not girlie like others. Your not afraid to do anything." I smiled and then the next song came on, The Depths. I jammed out to that too. We basically just danced around and sang the whole time. It wasn'y good for my throat but I was having fun.

We finally arrived and I was pumped as ever. I ran off the bus. Our set was the sixth one. Also my favorite number. I was jumping up and down warming up. I still had another three hours but I was always like this. Austin walked over to me and laughed. "Shh I'm excited hyper, and omg is that a monster?" I grabbed his drink out of his hand and drank half of it. He shook his head and laughed. "I was going to drink that, but have it." He smiled and pushed it back to my mouth. I finished it. "Austin can you take me to the field later?" He smiled and nodded his head, he knew exactly why.

We met all the bands, more like re-united. Then we drank a bit. It was early but a shot or two wouldn't hurt. Austin held my hand and brought me to the field. "You ready?" I looked up at him and nodded my head. He took out his phone to check the time. "You have 30 minutes." I smiled and jumped up and down. I stretched my legs and arms. I tied my vans tight and then I was off. I was running  faster then I ever have before. This is what I did when I was overly hyper and excited. Somebody would take me to the field so I could let some of it out. I started doing flips and cart wheels. Austin sat on the grass and watched me, smiling.  I think he was recording me. I kept running around then I could see Justin and Kellin in the distance.

"Zundra, catch." I turned to see Justin throw the football. I ran and jumped up and caught it. They cheered for me and I shook my ass and threw the football to the ground. "You have five minutes." I heard Austin call out. "Dude, what do you do here for 30 minutes?" Kellin gave me a weird face. I smiled and bent down touching my toes. I got up slowly, "Easy, I run around as fast as I can then I do some flips and stuff." Justin and Kellin looked at each other then me, "Really?" I nodded my head, "I get to hyper. I have AD/HD." They both nodded there head in understanding. I knew my time was up. "Can you do some flips for us?" Justin asked. I smiled and nodded. I stretched my quads again. I started running then I did flips all the way down the field, adding some cart wheels in there. I landed perfectly. They cheered and hollered. I bowed.

I walked back to the buses with Austin. Hand and hand. I saw that Bailey was warming up as well as the guys. I smiled. I was excited and hyper again. "Austin it didn't work." He laughed, "It never does." I shook my head and pouted, "Damn disorder." Austin laughed and snorted. I laughed at his snort. He always did that. It was cute. I started warming up. "Alright babe I'm going to go get a good spot at the side of the stage. Good luck." He kissed me and left. I smiled.

"BRING IT IN!" I yelled out. My band huddled. "Let's play a kick-ass show guys! Let's say a prayer." We said Hail Mary. "LET'S GO!" We all jumped up and down warming up for the last time. We walked up on the stairs as our tour manager signaled us. Josh, Bailey and Cory ran on stage. The crowd went wild. Then this, this was my favorite part. They all started chanting my name, waiting for me to come on stage. I looked over and saw Austin. I got on my toes and kissed him. He smacked my ass and I ran on stage. The crowd went nuts! Oh how I loved performing.

"Look at all these beautiful people here today! How are you all doing?" They all screamed. "You guys ready to have a fucking awesome time?" They screamed louder. "You better fucking be." Cory started then Josh and Bailey. I put my hands in the air and started clapping along. The crowd joined. I put the mic up to my mouth.