Chapter 46:You Kill Me In A Good Way.

I woke up and looked around. My head was pounding. I tired remembering where I was and how I got here. I got up but had to sit right back down because everything started spinning. I got up again but slowly this time. I looked down to see I was wearing one of Austin's shirts. I stood there for a few minutes then everything came back to me. I remember being in the hospital, how I got fed through tubes. I remember being drunk but sobering up after freaking out on Austin. I remember Tony telling me that one of the girls Austin hooked up with is pregnant.

I walked slowly down the stairs to hear people talking. "Babe, you're awake." He smiled and got up to hug me but I walked by him. "Don't touch me." I whispered. I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a cup and filled it with water. I grabbed the pill bottle and took one out and swallowed it down with my water. Austin knew what was wrong because he didn't say a word. I was still mad about the night of the party. Of course I was, we never talked about it. "I'm going to go now. Text me later? Bye Zundra." I heard Alan yell out.

I walked into the living room and sat down on the lazy boy. "Zundra, hear me out?" I nodded slightly and looked at him, waiting for him to say what he needs to. "I didn't know she was pregnant. I only slept with her because I was drunk. I'm sorry. I'm going to be here for you and Robert not her. The thing with me and Alan, I was also drunk. I'm going to quit drinking. I seem to fuck everything up when I drink. I'm sorry I never told you."

I just sat there staring at him blankly. He looked at me and pleaded with his eyes for me to say something. I sighed, I thought about what to say. "Austin, I'm not going to try and tell you what to do. That's not what I do. If you want to continue doing what you do then I'll leave. I don't want to hold you back from the things you enjoy." He just sat there and looked at me. "Babe, that's not it at all. I want to do this because I love you and our son. I need to be here for you. I want to be here. I need to stop being such a fuck up."

I didn't know what to say so I just nodded my head. "I told you to go to the hospital, and you didn't. You ended up being put in there because you didn't listen. Start listening to me, please? I don't want to lose you. You could of died, being fed through a tube isn't what you want. I have to watch you and make sure you eat three meals a day. If you can't chew and swallow then I have to blend it all." That was so random. I wasn't expecting that at all. I just sat there speechless. "Austin, uhm...I'm sorry I didn't listen, I just, I was being stupid. I'm sorry. I'm glad you're still here for me. I'm sorry I always make you seem like the bad one, but honestly, I'm the fucked up one. Don't say no because I don't have the energy to fight." He hesitated but then nodded slowly.

"We're both at wrong here." I nodded and looked down. He came up to me and picked me up bridal style. He carried me upstairs and into our room. He laid me down and kissed me. "I love you." He whispered while looking in my eyes. I got lost in his eyes. I always did. They were so precious, so soft and full of meaning. I smiled and kissed him. "I love you." He smiled and walked out of the room. I laid there waiting for him to return.

He came back after a few minutes with Robert. I smiled widely. "There's my baby." Austin walked up to the bed and laid Robert down beside me. Austin walked around the bed to the other side and laid down so that Robert was in the middle. I smiled at how sweet Austin was being. I'm surprised we didn't continue to argue. We never really do though. We get over things fast. Austin kissed Robert's head and so did I. Austin leaned over and kissed me. "Nap time." I whispered. Austin nodded his head and laughed.

"I feel like I'm three or something." Austin laughed softly. I laughed and looked down at Robert who was sleeping. "I know, I do too." He smiled and kissed me again. "Let's sleep now." I nodded and laid my head on the pillow. A few minutes later I heard the soft snores from Austin. I laughed quietly to myself before I closed my eyes and let sleep take over.