Chapter 4:Hold On Til May.

Today was going to be a good day, I could just see it. I walked out of my room being hit with the aroma of bacon and eggs. My favorite. I walked into the kitchen and saw Morgan and Austin cooking and singing together. I chuckled at this. Austin turned around startled but then realized it was me. "ZUNDRA!" He put the frying pan down and opened his arms. I ran and jumped wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. Just like old times.

"Zundra I haven't seen you in forever. You're still sexier then ever." He winked at me licking his lips. I laughed at him and pushed him playfully. "Oh stop." Morgan coughed he was obviously uncomfortable. Austin turned around and continued cooking, and so did Morgan.

I started setting the table. I sat down and Austin and Morgan started putting the food on the table. I was laughing at them from time to time because of how weird they were. They were like a gay couple it was funny. I started serving myself and so did Morgan then Austin.

After we were done I grabbed the dishes and brought them to the kitchen. I started doing the dishes when Austin came in and wrapped his arms around my waist scaring the shit out of me. In reaction I dropped the plate making it shatter to pieces in front of me, "SHIT!" I grabbed the broom and dust pan and started sweeping. Austin took it out of my hands and continued. "Thanks Austin." I smiled and patted his back. He chuckled, "Don't say thank you, it's my fault for this mess." I laughed in agreement.

Morgan was sitting on the couch watching t.v. He was so into the show, so me and Austin walked back into the kitchen. "Zundra grab the ice." I gave him an evil smirk. I grabbed the ice and walked into the living room. Austin grabbed Morgan to hold him still and i dumped the ice down his shirt. Morgan got up so fast. It was like I said Pierce The Veil is here. That's another prank I need to pull.

Morgan screamed like a little girl. I was laughing so hard I fell to the ground. Austin's face was red by now. Morgan finally got all the ice out from his shirt.

Morgan started chasing me after he got even with Austin. "Morgan I'm sorry please leave me alone." I started running faster but then I tripped on Austin's huge ass feet making me fall. "DAMN FEET!" Austin just laughed in amusement. Morgan picked me up and put me on his shoulder. "Morgan put me down right now!" I demanded but he didn't budge.

He brought me to the bathroom and closed the door. He turned on the shower and stuck me in it. I screamed in shock of how cold it was. "Mor-Mor-Morgan." I stuttered. I was freezing. "Awh Zee come here." He turned off the water and wrapped me in a towel. He lifted me out of the bathtub.

Austin took over from here because Morgan had to go to a family dinner. Austin carried me to my room and set me down closing the door behind him. I was shaking as much as a dog who just got bathed outside in the winter time. "Let's get these clothes off." I tried taking off my shirt but I couldn't.

Austin stepped towards me and took off my shirt without hesitation. I slipped off my pants after some struggle. I was now only in my soaked panties and bra. At this point I didn't care. Austin looked at me from head to toe wide eyed. I laughed a little.

Austin came closer to me leaving a little space between us. I wanted that space to be gone. I wanted him. I then took the last step closer. Austin leaned down and started kissing me. I kissed back before I knew what was going. He started rubbing my back and he started kissing down my neck.

I moaned when he hit my soft spot. He giggled leaving his warm breathe on my neck giving me chills. I pulled his hair making him growl. He pushed me on the bed and got on top of me. We started kissing again. It was like magic. My heart skipped a beat and there was fireworks. I felt a spark. He started unhooking my bra and threw it on the ground. He moved his mouth down to my breast kissing in between them.

I took off his shirt and threw it beside my bra. I ran my hands down his muscular chest. Our lips meet again and I started working at his jeans. After what seemed like forever we were both naked. I separated my legs giving him access. He came right between my legs and inserted himself. We both moaned loudly. He started off slow but deep, then picked up his pace. We both moaned in pleasure. He got faster and harder every time. Soon enough we both reached our climax together.

He rolled off of me and covered us with the blanket. I cuddled beside him. He pulled me closer. "Zundra, I've always had strong feelings for you but every time I tried to show you, you didn't take me serious. I love you Zundra." He kissed me. I pulled away, "Austin I love you too." He pulled me closer to him. Both of us drifted off to sleep.

I woke up an hour later. Austin was still sound asleep. I got out from the bed and stood up stretching. I smiled when I looked at Austin. It finally happened. I finally told him how I felt. I grabbed a new pair of panties and slipped them on. I searched around for Austin's shirt. I finally found it after ten minutes of searching. I slipped it on. It was huge on me but I loved it.

I tip-toed out of the room and closed the door quietly behind me. I walked into the kitchen and got a drink. I went into the living room and sat down on the couch and turned on the t.v. I watched a few episodes of Gossip Girl. I looked over at the time and saw it was 12 a.m. "Fuck I have to get up early." I mumbled under my breathe. I got up and turned off the t.v.

I walked into the room quietly to make sure i didn't wake up Austin. I smiled and giggled a little. He was curled in a ball like a baby. He was so adorable. I crawled back into bed beside him. He woke up and smiled at me. "Heey beautiful." I smirked at him,  "Heey cutie. Has anybody told you how cute you are when you sleep?." He smiled and laughed, "No i believe you're the first." I snuggled up close to him. He got up, "Gotta pee." I laughed.

He came out of the bathroom and slipped on his boxers. He came and layed beside me again. He covered us with the blankets again and cuddled close to me. I moved closer to him for warmth. He wrapped his arms around me, and soon enough we both fell asleep.