Chapter 21:The Depths.

I started getting better. I was eating more. I started talking to people more, I finally was allowed to perform. I went out a lot more. I spent little time in my bus. I was either in Of Mice & Men's or Pierce the Veils bus.

I was just starting to wake up when I heard somebody crying. I was just going to ignore and go back to bed but then I heard somebody hit the ground. I quickly jumped out of Austin's bunk making me fall to the ground. Fuck. I tried getting up but I couldn't. I crawled to the bathroom to find Alan laying on the ground. Fuck, fuck, fuck. Not Alan. I crawled over to him and laid his head on my lap. "Alan, wake up." I was shaking him and slapping him across the face. I saw cuts on his arms and a bottle of pills on the ground. No.

"SOMEBODY HELP!" I screamed as loud as I could. I was crying and shaking. "Alan come back." I heard somebody run into the bus. They ran into the bathroom and collapsed on there knees at the sight of Alan. |"Call 911 Austin!" Austin grabbed his phone frantically and called.

They arrived quickly and took him. They took me in the ambulance as well. They put a mask on my face and I fell asleep.

I woke up and looked around. Great I'm in the hospital again. I looked down to see a cast on my foot. I sighed and rolled my eyes. A nurse came in and gave me paper work to sign out. She gave me crotches, I had to pay $60 for them. I thought it was stupid but if I wanted to get around, I had to buy them. The nurse showed me to Alan's room. She opened the door for me. I went towards Alan's bed and he smiled weakly at me. I sat beside his bed and put my crotches to the side. He looked at me weirdly.

"Don't ask Alan. Why'd you do it?" He looked away and ignored my question. "Alan Ashby answer me." He looked at me in shock. "I was depressed I felt like I had nobody. You and Austin were always together. Phil, Tino and Aaron were a trio. All the other bands were to busy. I felt like if I was gone I wouldn't be such a burden." My poor Alan. A tear fell down my cheek and he leaned over a wiped it. "Alan I'm so sorry. You could of told me. Your not a burden. We love you Alan." I got up and limped over to the bed. I held on to the bar to support myself and hugged him.

"I have to been on antidepressant's pills now." I looked over at him and half smiled. "So do I Alan. I've been on them for awhile. They help." Alan smiled. "I love you Zee, but tell me how did that happen?" He pointed at my foot. I laughed and shook my head, "I heard you fall. I jumped out of the top bunk, stupid idea. I ended up breaking my foot. I had to crawl to you. I even cut my legs up." He frowned. "I'm sorry, Its my fault." I shook my  head, "Alan don't blame yourself."

A nurse came in and got Alan to sign a paper. She told him he could leave. "Where's Austin?" Alan asked confused. "Interview he tried cancelling but couldn't" Alan nodded in understanding. "Let's goooo." Alan got up and changed. He helped me up and gave me my crotches. He called a cab and helped me in.

We arrived to the Bus and he helped me out. He helped me alot. He helped up to the bus, into the bus, and helped me sit down. I smiled and hugged him. Austin, Phil and Tino came in. "ALAN!" They all screamed and attacked him to hug him. I was just sitting there feeling awkward. They all looked at me. "What happened?" They all said. Austin came and sat beside me and kissed me. Alan told them all. "She's my hero." Alan said looking at me. I smiled so widely. I hugged him tight. "Alan I would do anything to make sure your happy. That goes to all of you." They all smiled and awed and said the same back.

I was getting tired. We were all sitting there watching movies. "Austin can you help me? I want to go to bed." He smiled, "Sure baby," He picked me up bridal style and gently set me down on his bunk. I smiled and kissed him. "I'll be right back babe." I nodded and he disappeared.

I was laying there trying to get comfy but I couldn't. Austin came back in his boxers. He was so sexy. I smiled and he blushed. Awh he blushed. He came and laid beside me. He pulled me closer to him. "Thank you for saving my best friend." He kissed me, "I just did what any good friend would do." I smiled and kissed him back." "I love you baby." Austin put his arms around me tightly. "I love you too" I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

No the best chapter. But please comment and tell me what you guys think so far.