Chapter 5:Tally It Up, Settle The Score.

I woke up with Austin gone. I sighed. "One night stand." I mumbled. I got up and walked to the kitchen I heard something behind me. I screamed in shock to see Austin wrapped in a towel. "Zunie I didn't mean to scare you." He laughed at me. I took a deep breath, "I thought you left?" He gave me a weird look, "Zundra why would you think that? Do you honestly think I'm one of those pricks? I meant what i said last night. I love you." He kissed my head and I blushed. "You're so cute when you blush." He chuckled. "I love you too Austin."

I was happier then ever. I got to the studio earlier then i thought. I walked in and got attacked by Alan, Tino, Phil and Aaron. "ZUNDRA WE MISSED YOU." They all shouted in my ear. I tried to escape but it was no use. I just sat there being squeezed, spun and carried like a rag doll.They all laughed at my "enthusiasm" Cheer up Zundra, cheer up. I put a huge smile on my face to reassure myself and them that I was okay.

I watched Of Mice & Men record and rehearse. My band finally arrived. I hugged them all. We sat on the couch behind the panels. We watched them for an hour and they finally finished.

I guess me and Austin were a thing now. "I gotta go babe, see you later tonight?" I nodded my head and kissed Austin. My band looked at me in shock. "So you guys are a thing now?" Bailey said smiling. I nodded my head and blushed. They all awhed.

We started working on our album name. We tried Deadly wanted. Which I didn't like. We tried Unwanted, but it didn't fit our music. After like six different idea's we finally came up with After Life. We started working on the cover of the C.D.

We worked for hours and hours before we finally came up with the cover. We worked on the style of the C.D. It was black and green with sick writing on it. Now we had to wait a week to see what it looks like all together. Our designer has to put it all together. I was so excited.

I headed home. I walked inside and saw Morgan. "Heey Morg." I smiled and saw that he was upset. "Morg what's wrong?" He looked up at me, "So you and Austin are a thing now?" I sighed and my heart dropped. He never told me he liked me so I don't know why he's upset. I didn't know he liked me that way.

Morgan stood up and grabbed his stuff from my room. "See you whenever." "Morgan I don't understand why you're upset? You never told me how you felt about me. I waited for a long time for you to tell me. You're my best friend Morg, don't be like this." Morgan looked at me with sad eyes. "Don't-" "Morgan I swear if you're going to do this to me then I guess you don't want to come on tour. I was going to ask you to come. I was even going to hook you up with Bailey." He looked up at me and lit up. "Bailey likes me? You were going to ask me to come on tour. REALLY?" He squealed in excitement. I tried to keep a straight face, "Yea, but, you're mad at me sooo-" He got up and hugged me, "I'm not upset anymore. Can i please come? I'm sorry. I love you bestie." I smiled and hugged him, "Fine." He kissed my cheek and put his stuff back.

"ZUNDRA?" Morgan called to me from the living room. "Yes Morgan?" I walked in the living room to see what he wanted. "I'm going to go home for a bit, my dad wanted me to go out with him later on." I smiled. "Alright." I hugged him and he left. Morgan and his dad never use to be close, so seeing him and his dad getting along makes me happy. At least he has family to support him.

I laid down for a nap. An hour later I woke up gasping for air. I had a nightmare about my family, about me being there watching them die but I couldn't save them. I'd try but nothing worked. I've had these dreams plenty of times. I always ended up crying myself to sleep. I started crying. I curled in a ball under the blankets and fell asleep.

I woke up a few hours later and went to the bathroom. I had a shower. I got out and put on a tank top and a baggy hooded sweater. I wore my black ripped skinny jeans. I left my hair natural but put some products in it. I did my makeup last. I put on a little bit of cover up and eye shadow. I put on a thin layer of eyeliner on my lid and bottom lid. I ended off with mascara.

I started making dinner for me and Austin. He had called me earlier and told me he was coming over in an hour or two. I made our favorite, tacos. I was good at making them. My dad was spanish so that kinda helped out.

I was finally done making the food. I set it on the table then went into the living room to watch some t.v. Now i just had to wait for Austin to come. He wouldn't be long.