Chapter 1- The Dream

Walking down the beach of LA I see four guys running down the beach like mad men.

"They sure are cute." Katie my best friend says letting her Texas accent show.

"Katie why do they look familiar?" I ask as I connect my eyes with the on with amazing chocolate brown eyes.

"Big Time Rush." She says in a whisper.

"BTR that brings back memories from high school" I say biting my lip.

"I know it does." She says doing something weird with her eyebrows.

"Katie are you okay?" I ask putting my hand on her shoulder.

"Yeah I'm fine just thinking." She says as a tear falls from her eye.

"Your still thinking about Aaron arent you?" I ask looking concerned.

"Everyday there isnt a day I don't some days are worse than others."She says wipping away her tears.

"Katie I understand four years and then the accident I know your whole world shartterd." I say pulling her into a hug.

"Hey so did Alex's, we should really go and check on him." She says letting a small smile slip.

 "We should, but you know i have been over him for years Katie." I say grinning back.

"Sure you have." She says with a cocky look. 

Logans P.O.V.

"James I have seen that girl with blond hair before." I say sitting in the sand by James.

"Really buddy where?" He asks looking curious. "This may sound crazy." I say bitting my lip. "Dude what is it?" He says wanting to know even more now.

"Last summer on tour shes that one night stand i had." I say looking at the sand.  "That chick in Texas you were head over hills in love with?" He asks.

"Yeah her." I say wanting to know why she is here.

"Go talk to her." James says walking over to the rest of the guys as I get up and walk the other way.

"Hi I don't know if you remember me but I'm Logan." I say as she turns around with shock written in her eyes.

"Logan haha hi yeah I remember you." She says getting nervous.

"So then you remember what happend that night after the bar?" I ask bitting my bottom lip again.

"Like it was yesterday." She says playing with the ring on her fingure.

"So you remember to." I say looking at the ground. 

Paytons P.O.V.

Man what is wrong with me its not like I didn't want to sleep with him I did and I would do it all over again in a heart beat if i could. I think to myself.

"Yes I remember you think I'm that stupid to forget. I whisper so he can't hear me.

"Payton?" I hear a voice that sounds famillar call my name. Oh know not now why is he back.

"Aaron." I say back bitting the inside of my cheek.

"Have you seen Katie?" He asks with a smile on his face.

"No havent seen her all day." I say  back. I jump up and look around. Okay its just my room it was all a dream. I think to myself.

"Katie!" I scream running into the kitchen.

"Payton what?" She asks putting the rest of the dishes up

. "Hes back."

"Who?"

"Aaron."

"Payton that was a dream you just had hes not back." She says as a look of worry comes out.

"I guess your right I'm going to go get ready for tonight." I say walking back to my room. 

*Sorry I know its short but what do you think so far. Let me know before I write more to it.*