Chapter 9- Trouble

Cause I knew you were trouble when you walked in. So shame on me now, flew me to places I'd never been. Till you put me down. Oh I know you were trouble when you walked in. So shame on me now, flew me to places I'd never been. Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground. Oh, oh, trouble, trouble. Oh, oh, trouble, trouble. 

"Babe you sound like a tone deaf wale." Logan says laughing at my singing.

"Hey I'm in the shower I'm a famous singer." I say laughing as hard as Logan. 

I want you to rock me rock me rock me yeah hit the pedal heavy metal show me you care I want you to rock me rock me rock me yeah. 

"Babe your asking for it now." He says beating on the bathroom door.

"Logan Henderson let the girl take a shower in peace." 

"Yes Grandma."

"Grandma!?" I say outloud not realizing it. 

"Logan who is in your shower." She asks realizing who I am.

"My girlfriend Payton."

"Youve got to be kidding me is Katie with Kendall too?"

"Yes Mrs. Henderson." I scream turning the shower off. 

"I can't believe it happend you both got what you wanted." She says turning and walking away.

"Logan I told you she didn't like me." I say walking out of the bathroom in a lime green towl. 

"You really should not tease a man in a lime green towl." Logan says loud enough for the downstairs to hear. 

"Logan!" I scream walking towards his room. 

"Love you!" He screams after me. 

"Sure you do!" I scream back.

Logans P.O.V.

"Grandma why do you hate Payton and Katie so much?" I ask sitting on the bar stole while shes cooking eggs. 

"I don't really hate them its more of a joke and they know I don't." She says putting the eggs on a plate. 

"You don't!" I say reaching over to grab some baccon off the plate as she slaps my hand.

"Later not now." She says going for the wooden spoon.

"Yes ma'mam Grandma." I say getting up and running back upstairs.