Chapter 11- Everett

"Hi I'm Everett but all my friends call me Rett." Rett Presleys boyfirend shakes Logans hand and introduced himself.  Damn he sure is cute its a no brainer what Presley sees in him. I think to myself taking in his white fox bennie, black vans, black skinny jeans and a blue fox shirt with his amazing ocean blue eyes and dirty blond hair.   

"Hi I'm Logan and this is my girlfriend Payton." Logan says looking Rett up and down.  

"Logan be nice." I say slaping his chest while he fakes being hurt.

"Babe that hurt how could you hurt me like that?" He asks as tears start to fall down his eyes.

"Logan your acting skills arent going to help you hear sorry honey." I say patting his cheek and skiping off to the kitchen to help Mrs. Henderson and his Mom out with dinner. 

Logans P.O.V. 

"So Rett what are your intentions with my sister?" I ask as we both sit on the couch while Presley goes to help with the rest of dinner. 

"Logan I don't want to do anything like that with her." Rett says shifting on the couch with a uneasy look on his face. 

"Look man I'm happy you don't want to do that with my sister but do you honestly care about her?" I ask straighting up a little when Payton walks through there and up the stairs. 

"Shes cute and I can tell she loves you so much." Rett says as Presleys walks through and follows Payton up the stairs. 

"Thanks Rett your a pretty cool kid you know that? Don't go breaking my sisters heart because then you will have to answer to me." I say getting up off of my my Moms tan leather couch and following the girls upstairs.

Paytons P.O.V.

"Girl you werent kidding hes cute alright." I say as I hear walking coming up the stairs towards Presleys room.

"I know hes so sweet I just can't get enough of him." 

"If it wouldnt be for Logan and the age difference shoot Id go for him." I say knowing who is listing on the other side of the door.

"Babe are you telling me you don't love me anymore!?" Logan bust through the door screaming making Presley and I laugh so hard we fall into her lime green dueve on her full size bed. 

"Logan if I would you I wouldnt be going and having sex with other girls." I say pointing out the sex hair he had from running his fingurs through his brown hair.

"Your the only one I want and the only one I still want from this moring." 

"EW I don't want to know about ya'lls sex life." She says grabbing our arms and pushing us out into the hallway.

"You see what you did your sister hates me now." I say smacking him in the back of the head and walking toward his room. 

"Oh no you don't missy!" He says chasing after me running into the door becuase I slam and lock it when my phone rings.

Cause I knew you were trouble when you walked in. So shame on me now, flew me to places I'd never been. Till you put me down. Oh I know you were trouble when you walked in. So shame on me now, flew me to places I'd never been. Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground. Oh, oh, trouble, trouble. Oh, oh, trouble, trouble. 

"Katie!" I scream at her as I answer.

"Payton I found pictures of him and his Ex."

"Thats why shes his EX!" 

"Well fine then shes his ex but these are going in the fire!" She says doing her evil laugh.

"Seriously Katie your not evil." I say as she hangs up on me.