Chapter 13- Hate

Logans P.O.V. 

After Payton fell asleep on me and I mean fell asleep on me I got out of bed and went to find Katie.

"Katie." I say walking downstairs to find her eating popcorn watching a movie on the couch.

"Logan hey wheres Payton?" She asks as her hazel eyes light up with wonder. 

"Asleep.. will you tell me what she is hiding?" I ask praying she will say yeah I'll tell you.

"Um as long as my secert doesnt get out then yeah I'll tell you." She says grinning like a two year old.

"Okay what is it?"

"She thinks she might be pregant."

"Shit your kidding me right I'm having a kkkk kid?" I ask starting to panic at why shes not telling me.

"I said thinks Logan she would know for sure by the time ya'll got to disneyland thats why shes waiting."

"Katie I can't believe you told him I thought we were best friends Ive been keeping your secert for two years and you can't even keep it for three days!" Payton says as we both turn around to where she is behind the couch.

"You know what fine tell Logan I can't change the past anyways I should have never went it was a really big stupid mistake and I regret it now!" Katie says shoving the bowl of popcorn on the tan coffee table. 

"You know what Katie its not my place to tell Kendall you cheated on him because you decided to go to Vegas with his money while he was on tour."

"And you freaking think I regret it I do so much and Logan deserved to know whats going on he loves you for crying out loud." Katie says as her tears start to fall down her face.

"Katie it wasnt your place to tell him I was going to tell him when I was ready when I was at terms with the truth because its not just a I think anymore its a I am." Paytons says as she starts to cry aswell.

"Babe are you really?" I ask with shock written all over my face.

"Yes." She says a very quite whisper and shaking her head as more tears start to fall. 

     I can't even begin to understand whats going on here I know she is she wont cry about just anything it has to be something big and this is something big. Its already changing both of our lifes and I just found out. I was in shock at first but I came to terms. I love this girl to much to lose her besides it takes two to make a baby it wasnt only her invloved I was too. 

Paytons P.O.V. 

"Do you want me to leave?" I ask as Logan starts to come out of his thinking.

"No I don't I don't want you to leave I want this." He says as a smile breaks out on his face making it light up.

"You sure?" I ask as he comes and hugs me from behind resting his hands on my belly. 

"Yes I'm sure." He whispers in my ear and kissing my cheek.

"Katie I um I'm sorry I'm not going to tell Kendall and neither is Logan." I say giving him the look.

"Its okay the truth needs to come out I can't keep hiding it anymore, and I'm sorry I told Logan about the baby I'm just going to go ahead and go home." Katie says getting her bag and walking out the door.

Logans P.O.V.

"Your going to be an amazing mommy."I say picking Payton up bridel style and carrying her up the stairs.