Chapter 17 Bet

"You heard that!?" Katie and I both scream at Logan. 

"Please babe you hit speaker on your phone." He says walking out into the hallway looking at my phone.

"Logan don't tell anyone please I'm begging you."

"Its your place to tell Kendall but if you ask me yall are both even now for sleeping with your exs." He says wrapping his arms around my waist and dragging me back to our bed. 

"Katie he has a very good point there." I say as Logan starts kissing my neck.

"He does but I don't know if Kendall is going to do what I did to him to me."

"Katie Kendall wont do that." I say trying to fight back a moan. 

"Logan stop trying to have sex with your girlfriend while shes on the phone."

"Excatly my girlfriend I can do whatever I want to her." He says smirking.

"I think not sorry honey but this is more important than your hormons."

"Well you seem to be turned on by it."

"Well gee I wonder why Im having a baby a very valed reason." I say giving him the same smirk.

"You know what how about I make you eat thoses words." 

"What words?"

"Lets see how about week of no kissing or anything beyond the excent of that."

"Well humm does kissing you on the cheek count?" 

"Nope." 

"Okay then you on."

"So what happens to the person that cracks?" 

"Katie and Kendall decided." 

"I thought they hated each other?"

"Babe they will get over it and if you don't mind moving I'm going back to bed." I say pushing past him and laying down in our bed. 

"Your crazy you know that?" He says wrapping his arm around my waist pulling me to him. 

"I'm only crazy for you."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I understand that this is short...... but let me know what you think about it.