Chapter 7- Texas!?

Logans P.O.V.

"Where is she?" I ask after I almost break down their front door.

"In her room but Logan her door is locked." Katie calls after me. 

"Babe open up its me."  I say knocking on the door lightly.

"Logan." She says opening the door and wrapping her arms around my wait putting her head in my chest.  What the hell is this guys problem? What did this beautiful smart girl see in his stupid self? Has he kidnapped her before? All of these questions racing through my head as I comfort her. 

"Has he." I stop myself from saying the rest. 

"Yes Logan this is the second time." She says snuggling her head deaper into my chest. 

"When was the first?" 

"Right after I moved to Florida and started dating my ex Travis." She says looking up at me as her lip starts to quiver. Talking about her ex hurts her I wonder what happend. I think to myself as I kiss the top of her head. 

"Florida ey? What was Travis like?" I ask subconsciously not knowing. 

"He was amazing this really great ginger. He loved me just as much as I loved him. Beings he is We The Kings lead singer Bradien found out fast threatend to kill him and my cousions if I didn't go I left it all behind broke up with him and never went back." She says as freash tears start to fall. She was in love with someone else great, but she did say Florida helped her so thats all that matters to me. I think to myself. 

Paytons P.O.V. 

All this talk about Travis hurts mostly because I was so close to him before we got together. I had always loved him and I still do to this day I just don't know if he is the one I want to spend the rest of my life with I don't even know that about Logan I just wish Braiden would have never taken me away from Florida then maybe this would be eaiser to figure out.  I think to myself as I start to blush thinking about Travis. The way his lips felt on mine was amazing if only I could go back just once. No I'm with Logan now not Travis. I keep having a enternal battle with myself. 

"Logan lets take a trip Disneyland!" I say as excitment fills my eyes.

"Thats in Florida." He says as a pain flashes through his chlocatly brown eyes.

"Logan I want to go I havent been since I moved and I could care less about Travis I got a new number I don't even talk to him anymore." I say with my voice full of concern. 

"I just don't want you to go back and leave me forgetting all about me."

"Logan thats wont happen WTK is on tour in eroupe I still talk to Hunter he is family Bradien can never break that bond but what he did to me and Travis can never be fixed get that thought out of your head but I would like to go back to Bradention and see my family Drew is there right now even though we live in the same town we never see each other." I say with one deep breath. 

"Actully lets do it but I want to stop in Texas to see my family." He says with a small grin on his face.

"Thats all good becuase I want to see my Mom but can't see my brother." 

"Why not?" 

"Not going to the state he is in." I say as a shy smile appears on my face. 

"Makes since so I get to meet your Mom?" He says as the grin on his face disappears. 

"Logan honey yes and I know your grandma shes mean please don't make me meet her again I don't want to get hit with her purse again." I say laughing nervously.

Logans P.O.V. 

My grandma doesnt like her this is not good wait how did she meet her and I don't know about it. What is going on here and why is she hitting people with her purse. Note to self get these things answered Logan. I think to myself. 

What will happen next...... Youll have to wait and see. Hope you like it. Love yeah. XOXO Payton.