Chapter 10- Presley has a boyfriend!?

"Payton Mackenzie Thomsen!" I hear Logan scream running up the stairs.

"Logan Phillip Henderson!" I scream back as he comes in the room shuts and locks the door behind him.

"What are you doing babe?" He asks taking his lime green shirt off and coming up behind me snaking his arms around my waist. 

"Mmmm. Logan what are you doing?" I ask as he starts kissing my neck.

"Babe I need you like now." He says finding the hem of my shirt. 

"Logan in your parents house with your Grandma here heck to the no." I say untangling myself from him arms picking up his shirt and throwing it at him. 

"Babe come on everyone is leaving it will be just us." He says giving me his puppy dog eyes. 

"Nope." I say walking out of his room grinning like a two year old. 

"Well hello Payton its been a while hows Katie?" Mrs. Henderson asks as I sit down on a bar stole.

"Shes good thank you." I say as she puts a plate with eggs and toast on it in front of me.

"Wheres Logan?" 

"In his room pouting." I say as we both start laughing. 

"Why is he pouting?"

"Because I wouldnt give him something he wants." I say as she puts her hand over her mouth in attempt to stifle her laughing. 

"Men will always be men." She says as Logans Dad walks through the kitchen.

"Goodmorning Payton."

"Morning Mr. Henderson" I say as he gives me a look.

"Now Payton Ive already told you to call me Jeff." He says as I give him a ginueine smile. 

"Sorry Jeff its just a habbit." I say taking a bite of my toast. 

"Well atleast we know this one was raised right." Mrs. Henderson says refering to Presely in the livingroom on the phone. 

"Who is she even on the phone with?" I ask finishing off my eggs. 

"Everett her boyfirend." Jeff says taking her a plate 

"She has a boyfriend and I don't know about it?" Logan asks walking in the kitchen.

"Hey according to her you don't need to know every detail in her life." Jeff says patting Logan on the back.

"I can agree once I became a teenager I didn't tell my brother anything about my love life and hes just as protective as you Logan but shes her and needs her love life well you know her love life." I say putting my two-sense in. 

"You didn't tell him anything?" 

"Nope after he came back from being overseas we sorta grew apart but when we are together we act like nothing ever happend."

"See I couldnt live without knowing whats going on in your life." Logan says walking over and kissing the top of my head.

"And thats why I tell you almost everything." 

"Almost?"

"Yep almost I'm hiding something I can't tell you until we get to Disneyland just to make sure its not going to not happen." I say grinning. What he doesnt know is I'm pregant and I'm not telling because its too soon to know for sure I just think I am when we get to Disneyland I'm going to take another test to find out for sure. I think to myself putting my empty plate in the sink and going to sit on the couch by Presley. 

"Babe I got to go my brothers girlfriend is in here." Presley says hanging up the phone. 

"Hi." I say smiling. 

"Hello." She says sending a text to her boyfriend. 

"Look I'm going to get to the point if I were you I would go tell Logan about Everett trust me I know where your coming from with this I never told my brother about any of the guys who I dated and now well everyone knows because Logans famous hes not going to hate or kill him." I say as she smiles and jumps up from the couch. 

"Logan I have a boyfriend his name is Everett and hes coming over for dinner tonight." She says giving Logan a big hug. 

"Your welcome." I mouth to him walking back in the kitchen.

"Thank you." He mouths back kissing Presleys cheek. 

"So tell me more about Everett." I ask attempting to sit next to Logan but he has other plans and pulls me into his lap.

"Well he has blond hair and blue eyes. He is so sweet. Got me this necklace. We have been together for three months and thats really it." She says as her eyes light up just thinking about him. 

"Well he sounds really sweet I can't wait to meet him." I say giving her a small smile and kissing Logans cheek to tell him calm down becuase he was starting to tighten his arms around my waist. 

*Hey guys just thought I would add some new people even though they arent going to be there too much longer before they leave Logans parents.. Love yeah. XOXO Payton