Chapter 18 So Shame On Him Now

Alls I remeber last night is that stupid bet. Ugh my life why did I make it? I think to myself laying in Logans arms not wanting to wake him up. 

"Mmmm morning." Logan says going to kiss me then pulling away. 

"Whyd you pull away?" I ask giving him my best puppy dog face.

"Bet remember?" He says giving me a smirk that makes me melt on the inside. 

"But you ahhhh stupid bet." I say outloud this time.

"If you want to cave go right ahead it doesnt matter to me." 

"Nope not caving." I say rolling out of bed.

"Babe your the one with the jacked up hormons you will cave."

"Yeah because Im the one with the jacked up hormons Logan ive gone without sex for six months because you werent here you were on tour and need I remind you you did the same thing so now I think I will survive." I say giving him his sigunture smirk and running to the bathroom. 

Logans POV 

I know we made the bet and I know I lasted six months without anything at all for her but I was gone not here with her laying in my arms are always around me I have this odd feeling that I'm about to cave or something because I don't think I will be able to last. I need her I shouldnt have agreed to this stupid bet and I know she feels the same way because of the way she acted when I pulled away this morning. Thats when I finally see she has came back in our room in nothing but a towl oo humm maybe ill use this to my advantage.. Getting up I walk up behind her in our closet as quiet as I can and thats when I strike. I grab her towl and take off running. 

"LOGAN PHILLIP HENDERSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I hear her scream from the closet. 

"Yes babe?" I ask walking back into the room with a bowl of cereal.

"Can I have my towl back please." She says giving me a puppy dog face knowing I can't say no to it.

"Nope I like the view continue on getting ready." I saying smirking at her while she gives me a death glare. 

"Your so going to get it." She says taking my bowl from me and pouring it on my head.

"What was that for?" I ask faking being hurt.

"Cut the crap Logan your fine now clean up the mess then clean yourself up." She says getting clothes and a new towl and walking back into our bathroom slamming the door behind her. 

20 minutes later. 

Well I cleaned up the mess now to go get this out of my hair. Walking into the bathroom I see Payton straighting her hair. Humm we agreed on anything that doesnt invlove skin contact so I have a wonderful idea. I think to myself going up behind her and wrapping my arms around her waist and kissing her cheek then starting down her jaw all the way to her neck sucking on her soft spot making her moan. 

"Logan go take a shower." She tells me trying to wiggle out of my hold. 

"Mummm only if you take one with me." I say looking at her with my puppy dog eyes.

"But then I would lose the bet." She says in a moan because Im sucking on her soft spot.

"It doesnt sound like you care to much about losing now does it?"

"I don't care about losing I care about proving a point." She says as I let my hands travel down her sides and under her shirt.

"Logan at the rate your going now I will lose the bet what is that your plan to make me lose?"

"Maybe." I say girinning at her and pulling her shirt off and unbottoning her shorts.

"Logan seriously get off now." She says pushing me away with all the strgenth she can muster and grabbing her shirt and buttoning her shorts back and walking away. "Oh by the way take a cold shower you could use one right about now." she says giggling to herself while I cruse under my breath.