Chapter 12- Really Katie!?

"Mrs.Henderson I can't believe you just go hitting people with your purse."  I say as she hit Rett in the head messing up his shaggy blond hair. 

"What he deserved it." She says as the doorbell rings. 

"Yes Mrs. Henderson he totally deserved to be hit in the head. Logan is that why you wear a hat?" I ask turning the conversation from her to Logan while his mom gets the door.

"Payton Mackenzie Thomsen!" I hear a very familliar voice come through the house as I hide underneath the dinning room table. 

"Babe why are you under the table?" Logan asks shaking his head. 

"Well if you must know that is Katie and I'm sceard of what she might do to me." I say being as quite as I can.

"What did you do now?" 

"Nothing it was Kendall but I took up for him." 

"Payton I know you under the table because I hear you talking." Katie says pulling the table cloth up and looking at me dead in the eyes. 

"Has anyone ever told you that you have pretty eyes?" I ask steering right back at her as we both bust out laughing. 

"Thanks now I don't remeber why I came here stupid sometimers." She says as everyone else starts laughing.

"Thats the point sit down.. eat some food." I say as she takes my seat next to Logan.

"Payton you need to tell them your little secert." Katie says grinning madly.

"What little secert?" I ask knowing exactly what she is talking about.

"You know the one that your going to tell at disneyland." She say making her face of one eyebrow going up and sticking her toung out at me. 

"Is that what your problem with barging in here was?"

"Yep if you don't tell them I will." 

"Well to bad for you Katie because if you tell I'm calling and telling him what you did."

"You wouldnt!?"

"I so would."

"Oh come on he was on tour and never mind." She says looking around at everyones eyes full of wonder about what the heck we are talking about.

"See now if you know whats best for you you will keep your mouth shut." I say grinning knowing I won this battle.

"Fine." She saying sticking her bottom lip out and pouting.

"Hey ya'll have coexisted in the same room without fighting." Logan and I both shout out at the same time.

"Katie.''

"Mrs. Henderson." They both say giving each other death glares.

"Honey we spoke to soon." I say to Logan as everyone but Mrs.Henderson and Katie start to back out of the room quitley.

 "Babe what are you hiding?" Logan asks when we get back in his room.

"You will just have to wait and see." I say bitting my bottom lip and sitting on the bed.

"Your not good with hiding things it will all come out."

"Thats why I hid my age from you that night?" I ask as he sits down beside me kissing me.

"Now will you tell me?" 

"Nope." I say kissing him again.