Chapter 6- Kidnapped

"Logan don't answer the door." I say as the tears start to fall. 

"Payton whos at the door?" 

"My Ex." I say as Logan pulls me closer to him.

"I'm calling the cops." 

"That might make things worse." I say when I receive a text. 

Tick Tock answer the door and don't call the cops I will just kill who ever is in the house with you.. Tick Tock Tick Tock babydoll. 

"Logan don't call the cops." I say as he takes my phone.

"Why?"

"Hes close he can hear what we are talking about." I say walking into the bathroom. 

Logans P.O.V. 

"Hes close what does that mean?" I ask wanting to know. 

"Give me my phone." She says as I hand it to her. 

Tick Tock Tick Tock your time is running out of time before everyone you love dies. Save their lives. 

"He wants everyone dead if I don't go."

"Babe don't go." 

"Logan its the only way ill come back I promise I'm sending Katie a text right now she will know what to do." She says kissing me then walking out the bedroom door. 

"Babe wait!" I say chasing her down the stairs.

"Yes?" She asks turning around.

"I love you and I will find you." 

"I love you too, and I will be back I promise." She says turning back around and opening the front door. 

Katies P.O.V. 

I wake up to my phone going off to Payton ringtone. Great what does she want this early in the morning? I think to myself. 

Katie Bradiens back I'm sceard he threatend to kill everyone if I don't go so I'm going and hoping you remember what to do from the last time he came back. Please help its hard enough to leave Logan when I know its killing him to let me leave help!

Hes back oh shit this is not good I thought he had settled down and got married or atleast thats what Caleb told me. I think to myself when kindle sits up.

"Babe whats wrong?" He asks getting out of bed and going to the bathroom. 

"Paytons Ex is back and basically kidnapped her again." I say dailing the cops number. 

"Hello 911 whats your emergency?" The lady on the other end of the phone asks.

"Yes um my best friend has been kidnapped by her ex and she couldnt call the cops because he threatend to kill everyone she loves if she did so before he took her she sent me a text." I respond as fast as I can.

"Was there anyone with her when it happend?" 

"Yes her current boyfriend she went with him so he wouldnt get hurt he threatend him first."

"Okay any ideas where he would take her?"

"Um hold on let me get a phone to call my cousin and his old best friend." I say as Kendall hands me his phone. 

"Caleb Bradien has her."

"Are you on the phone with the cops?" He asks as there are several loud bangs on the front door. 

"Found him." I say as Payton starts knocking on the patio sliding glass doors. 

"Kendall let her in and lock the door and shurt the blinds." I tell he after he opens the door. 

Paytons P.O.V. 

When Bradien pulls up to Katie house so I can get "clothes" I know she is on the phone with the cops so thats why I said go there. I sneak away and over the back fence and get let in from the patio. 

"Katie get the cops here now he doesnt have any weapons on him and worst comes to worse we have the guns we hunt with." I say as she tells the lady on the phone to send cops to our address.

"You can run but you can't hide. So get your ass back out here so we can go home." Bradien says as we hear sirens. 

"Payton go to the halfbathroom there arent any windows he can't get in." Kendall tells me as I do so. 

"You called the cops bad move I will find you I always do." He says as I shut the door. 

Katies P.O.V. 

"Sir your coming with us." I hear a cop say then the sound of hand cuffs to follow. 

"Payton you can come out he is in the car." I tell her as I open the front door to let the cops in. 

"Mam did he do anything to hurt you?" The officer asks her.

"No sir I conveniced him to come here and well here we are." She says slidding down the closet door in the hallway.

"Is this the first time he has done this?" 

"No the first time was right after I moved in with my ex from Florida" She says as a flash a pain crosses her eyes for a split second."

"Has he ever hurt anyone other than you?"

"His ex wife." I say because Payton knew nothing about her.

"He was married?" 

"For a year and he started to hurt her she got out before it got to bad." I sat reapting what Caleb told me. 

"No wonder he went after me." She says as she starts to cry.

"Okay thank you we have enough information for a case and you will not be expected in court." The man says while he is walking out. 

"Payton are you sure you are okay?" I ask sitting next to her. 

"Yeah I will be fine." She says getting up and going to her room shuting and locking the door behind her.