Chapter 4-The Talk

Paytons P.O.V.

After Logan had told me he loved that he loved I decided it was time to revisit the one night stand thing again.

"Logan?"

"Yes love?"

"I think we should go home and have a talk." I say noticing that he was starting to get hard.

"About that I think your right." He says as I start to blush.

"Aw Logan can make you blush." Katie says mocking me.

"Shut up Katie Lynn." I say giving all them hugs bye. 

Logans P.O.V. 

 When we got to her car beings I had road with the guys here I steered at it with wonder. 

"Like what you see?" She asks getting in the drivers seat. 

"I never pegged you for a mustang kind of girl." I say slidding into the black leather seat next to her.

"What just because im a country girl you think truck?" She says starting the car when Big Time Rush starts blarring. 

"Someone likes my voice." I say taking her free hand in mine. 

"Maybe so maybe not." She says bitting her bottom lip and pulls out.

Paytons P.O.V.

"You like me admit it." He says being even cockier than before.

"Wow Logan being cocky is not getting you anything you want from me." I say cutting my eyes at him.

"Good point." He says busting out laughing. 

"Logan?" 

"Yeah?" 

"Do you really love me or were you just saying that." 

"Babe I love you more than my sister."

"Thats a lie because I love my brother more than you."

"Okay yeah thats a lie." He says as I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

Logans P.O.V.

WHen we pulled back up at  my place I accidently spilt my drink on her. 

"Logan Phillip Henderson!" She screamed at me as I stiffle my laughs. 

"Ill go get you something to change into." I say running upstairs to my room.

"I loved that shirt it was the first Obey shirt I owned.." She says running her hand through her long blond hair.

"You do realize that turns me on so much right?" I say shifting my stance to accomdate the pain in my pants. 

"Oh it does now?" She says with a playful smirk spreading across her face.