Chapter 2- The Party

How could I be so stupid we are going to a Big Time Rush bomb fire. This wont end up well mostly because Logan was my first and I was drunk at a bar underage, and he knows nothing about it I'm screwed. I think to myself.

"Payton are you okay?" Katie asks getting in the passenager seat of my light blue Mustang GT.

"Huh? Yeah I'm fine I'm just sceard to face Logan after everything that happend."

"Theres a chance you wont even see him." She says as a small smile spreads across her face.

"Theres the chance I will and I'm sceard he is going to hate me and want nothing to do with me." I say pulling up to the beach blaring Windows Down.

"Well your right about one thing you have to face him because hear they come." She says getting out of the car.

"Hey Payton!" Logan says helping me out of the car.

"You remember me?"

"Of course I couldnt forget those eyes even if I wanted to." He says giving me a shy smile.

"Well I think I need to tell you some stuff about me."

"If it invloves the whole underage thing I already know I ran into Katie at starbucks she told me." He says as I turn around and give Katie the evil eye.

 "So she told you everything?"

"Almost unless your hiding something."

"Nope not hiding anything at all." I say as a smile starts to spread across my face.

"Your lying come on lets go for a walk." He says taking my hand in his. 

Logans P.O.V.

I don't even want to know why she would lie to me. Ive loved her since we first met what happend to me she has always had my heart I became more of a man whore trying to forget about her guess thats impossible. I think to myself.

"Logan you said you wanted to talk so talk." She says in a whisper.

"She told me you tried killing yourself after you know." I say as tears start to fall from her eyes.

"After everything got out beings I was 17 in high school i got labled as a slut what do you think Logan of course I wanted to be away from that." She says crying even harder.

"I'm sorry I didn't think about you when all that got out to the public I'm so sorry." I say kissing her forhead.

"I wanted it all over nobody wanted to be friends with me thats why the second I could move I got out."

"You were 17 that was your choice to do what you did."

"The sad thing is I was four days from my birthday." She says looking into my eyes.

"Are you okay now?" I ask as my lips are inches from hers.

Paytons P.O.V. 

"Are you okay now?" He asks as his lips are inches from mine.

"Of course Florida helped but this helps even more." I say as he kisses me. This kiss is perfect its like we were made for each other. If only this didn't seem more like a dream even though I know its not all real.

 "Can I ask you something?"

"Yes." I say bitting my lip holding back a grin.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"