Chapter 20- Did That Just Happen?

"Katie I am so sorry I never meant for any of this shit to happen I love you more than anything please I would do anything for you to forgive me. Please baby please." Kendall says crying.. Ive never seen him cry. Hes not lying I can tell that much.

"Well the only way Ill take you back is if you want to be the father to our baby." I say as a small smile breaks out on my face. 

"Were having a baby? Are you sure its not your exs?"

"Kendall I found out the morning after I landed in Texas. There is no way in hell it could be his." I say as a huge smile spreads across his face and he kisses me.

"I love you baby."

"I love you too Kendall." 

Logans POV

"Payton come here please we need to talk like now." I hollar from amazingly looking romantic bedroom thanks to me. I plan on ending the bet today so I got candles and rose petals. It should be perfect.

"What babe Im cooking dinner." She says opening the door.

"Liar I know you were going to order a pizza.. but after this moment in here you can." He says cockily smirking at me while walking towards me as I walk backwards into the wall. "Guess what your not going anywhere this time." He says kissing my lips hungerly making me moan in the process. 

"Looks like you lost the bet." I say returning his smirk when he pulls away. 

The next day....

"KATIE YOUR HOME!" Payton screams as Katie walked in the front door holding hands with Kendall.

*Hey everyone I figured I might as well give you something new. I hate not writing so im writing again.. anyways I know this is extremlly short but.... I had to let @Sugar121596 know whats going on because she was freaking out and screaming at me.. well after she reads this it will be "Your making me have a baby I hate you!" and I got that one spot on.. just wait for it.. hahaha well thanks for reading Prince Charming. And if you have any comments dont hesatate to post them I would love to read them. They help me become a better writer in my own little way.. anyways thanks again. -Payton