Chapter 15 Hes back....

Kendalls P.O.V.

Its been two days how much time does she need? Where is she I need Katie back in my life Im a wreck without her. I think to myself as Logan and Payton come in the front door. 

"Have you seen her?" I ask Payton not wanting to say Katies name.

"Shes going to Texas to spend time with Tanner she needs it let her be Kendall this is alot for her to take in." She says as I start to wonder who Tanner is she has never mentioned him before.

"Who is Tanner?" I ask as Logan hugs her from behind like I did when Katie was here. 

"Um well you see our best friend from high school and well hes sorta a man whore now I think me messing around saving his life while pushing him off the catwalk did something to his brain..." She says going on as I tune her out. Shes going to hang out with a man whore great.... I think to myself as I get up to get yet another beer. 

Katies P.O.V

"Tanner!!!!!!!!!!!" I scream running up to him hugging him.

"Katie its been way to long since we last saw each other."

"Tanner it was Christmas." I say walking over to that thingy you get the bags from.

"So Katie you want to go clubing and see what I do for a living?"

"Can I get drunk?"

"Um that was a dumb question of course you can." He says giving me a evil smirk then grinning.

Four Hours Later....

"Tanner this is like the perfect job you know that right?"

"Of course I know it is now go find you a guy get drunk have sex and live life." He says shooing me away.

 "Okay!" I say walking away from Tanner and towards the bar. 

"Hey cutie pie what can I get for you today?" The guy behind the bar says in the most perfect Texas accent. 

"Sex on the beach." I say biting my bottom lip as he looks at my face to make sure thats what I want. 

"Well cutie pie tell me your name and its on the house." He says making me blush.

"Katie and you are?" 

"Brad." He says handing me my drink as I get up and walk to the dance floor. 

"Hey your cute." I hear a guy say into my ear as beauty and a beat blares throughout the building. 

"Thank you and why do you look so familiar?" I ask turning around to see his face.

 "Well babe I dont know ive never met you before." He says giving me a smirk as I take in his appearance.

"Im not your babe." I say back trying to figure out where I know him from. 

"Well apperently you like what you see." He says taking my hand and leading me to the bar. Where do I know him from.... It has to be around here somewhere he looks so damn familiar I just cant quite put my fingure on it. I think to myself leaning my head against the window in his car.

"Sweetie were here." He says looking at me with his eyes full of lust and mine mirroring his.

The Next morning. 

Man the sex was great... wait I know who he is now oh no oh no oh no oh no.. this cant be happing to me he was and then hes here and oh no Im dead shes going to kill me. I think to myself jumping out of his bed and looking for my clothes on his floor. 

"Katie are you okay?" He asks looking at me trying to find my stuff.

"Ryan just leave me alone last night was a mistake." I say putting the last of my clothes on and walking out the door.