Chapter 8- Creamy Delights

"Logan wake up." Payton says shaking me lightly.

"Hmmmm." I say not wanting to open my eyes to the bright light I know awaits. 

"Babe we are going to miss our plane to Texas." She says in her best little kid voice. 

Texas that one word rang through my mind like a bullet in war rings through the air. I knew I had to get up I have things that need to get answered. 

"I'm up." I say sitting up and kissing Payton on the lips. 

"Well if I wasnt awake then I am now." She says lightly pecking my lips again and giggling like a school girl. 

"Well I'm deffiently awake now." I say getting up to get dressed. 

"So I'm stuck sitting here bored when we have three hours until the plane even takes off." She says bitting her bottom lip. 

"Well if thats the case then maybe we can make time pass a lot faster." I say basically undressing her with my eyes.

"Logan don't tease." She says walking over to me and kissing me. 

"Baby trust me I don't tease you do." I say pushing her up against the wall and kissing her back.

Paytons P.O.V. 

"You don't tease?" I say pushing him backwards towards the bed. 

"Nope." He says flipping us around so I'm laying on the bed with him on top of me. 

"Sure you don't Logie." I mummble to myself as he bites my bottom lip.

"Logan." I say snuggling up next to him.

"Yeah babe?" 

"That was better than the first time." I say starting to laugh.

"That was better than the first time!?" He says starting to laugh too.

"We have a plane to go catch." 

2 hours and 30 minutes later...

Logans P.O.V. 

We get to the airport in Fort Worth and I can already see the excitment in Paytons eyes.

"Hey Logan can we go to the rodeo?" She asks with her chocolate brown eyes starting to go from excitment to hope. 

"Of course love bug." I say kissing her noise taking her hand and leading her to where my Mom is. 

"Mom." I say giving her a big hug.

"Logie its so good to see you!" She says giving me another hug. 

"Mom I want you to meet my girlfriend Payton." He says slightly smiling in my direction. 

"Hi Mrs. Henderson its good to meet you again." Payton says smiling shyly and looking at the ground.

AGAIN!!?? I think to myself trying to figure out whats going on.

"Yes it is good to see you again honey and I'm so glad you and Logan found each other Ya'll are so cute." My mom says pulling Payton in for a hug while I give her the what are you hiding from me look. 

"Mrs. Henderson can you excuse me and Logan for a moment so I can explain how we know each other to him." Payton ask with a please don't go look on her face. 

"Yes honey I will bring the car around so we can go home." Mom says walking away to get the car. 

"Talk." I turn to her wanting to know.

"You know how your grandma sponsered thoses kids to do rodeos?" 

"Yeah what does that have to do with it?"