[8.]

Misty's POV,

I walked from one side of the room to the other. Ugh!! I looked towards Ash. Nurse Joy took some reports.

Misty:'' Why did this happen?"

Nurse:'' Prpbably because Ash and Grininja share a special bond. I have never seen something like this ever! If grininja is hurt so is Ash. So as long as Grininja doesn't get better its tough for Ash to completely recover."

Misty:" Thank you."

She patted my back.

Nurse:"Take care!"

By now, it was evening and Imsaw the sun going down.

Pickachu:" Picka Pi..."

His ears were down. He was really sad.

Ash's POV,

I started to feel a bit pain in my chest and opened my eyes slowly. The only figure I saw at that time was probably Misty. She was standing by the window looking outside. She slowly turn around with a sigh. And notice that I have awaken. Her eyes gilttered and a smile came to her face. She started to approach me then stopped at mid steps, her expression changed. She had a frown and angry expression. I tilted my face. She turned around and left the room.

Ash":Wait!"

I tried to get up, but my back was in pain so I lied back down. Why did she leave?!

MISTY'S POV,

I walked down the hallway with big steps. What does that Ash think of himself? That he willmwake up and Imwill worry about him! Hmp! Never! I stopped when I noticed Red.

Red:" I wanna talk about something."

Misty:"Sure!"

We walke in the garden where there were trees it was the season for shed their leaved it was beautiful site.

Red:"Um.. how is he?!"

Misty:"Fine I guess!"

Red:"U guess?"

Red laughed.

Red:"You stayed their all this time and don't know it!?"

Misty:"He is annoying."

Red sighed and smiled.

Red:" I like you Misty."

My eyes widened and I stood their like a stone.

Misty:"HUH?!!!"

Red:"And I also know you have no such feelings for me that way."

Misty:"Of...Of course."

Red:"But why?! What is in Ash?"

Misty:"What?"

Red:"You can hide it but you can't lie about it! The way you act around Ash its totally different. It could only be love and nothing else!"

I holded Red's hand.

Misty:" Promise me you won't tell anyone about this!"

Red:"Misty...."

Misty:" Funny right? We both are in one-sided love."

Red lowered his eyes.

Misty:" Plus! I cannot steal you."

I smiled.

Red:"Hm?"

I pointed towards a tree a yellow haired girl noticed that I saw her she hided behind the tree.

Red:"Whose that?!"

Misty:" I noticed her presence whenever we talk to each other. She must be someone who would really love you."

Red:"You.."

I let go of his hand...and started to walk away and turned around the wind blew my hair over my face.

Misty:" I hope we both can find someone who loves us back."

I smiled at him...he looked at me then gave me a painful smile. I waved at him and left.

The weather was surprising bice today so I decided to go to school's roof. Woah! The wind is crazy, slowly it slowed down. I sat there on the floor. There are no chairs. Seriously?! Does no one come to roof? I kept one of my hands on my cheeks.

Ash:"So you are here to enjoy the roof's wind?"

I was startled.

Misty:"You okay now?"

Ash:"Much better.'

He came and sat beside me.

Ash:"Why did you left in anger earlier?"

Misty:"Because youmjust won't wake up!"

Ash blinked his eyes.

Misty:"Forget it. You were a total different person during the battle it was like you had some kind of gurge against him."

Ash:"He took a liking towards you."

Misty:"So?"

Ash:"What do you mean by so?"

Misty:" Why do you care?"

Ash:" BECAUSE!...because....because"

He was confident a second ago then he is lost right now.

Ash:" I don't know. But, I can't help but see someone being with you.''

I was in shock.

Ash:"I suddenly start to feel that way for you. But, whenever a guy hits on Seren or flirt with her I actually don't really care. But in your case.."

Why is he saying that.!?

Ash:"Misty! Tell me something!"

Misty:"What?"

Ash:"Have we met before?!"