【1.】

Author's Pov,

Daisy hugged Misty tightly making Misty unable to breathe.

Misty:"Hey! I'm gonna die if you keep hugging me so tightly!"

Daisy:"Are you sure you are going to be ok on your own? Do you want me to-"

Misty:"I'm not a kid! Ok? You overreact too much!"

Daisy:"If you ever need any help contact me ok?"

Misty nodded and waved goodbye to her sister. She sat inside the flight giving out a sigh.

The flight take off and she could already see the white clouds. After an hour or so, The flight landed and she came out stretching her hands. It was still early morning, and she was going to start her school feom today, She went to the dorm she was going to live in. She knocked, no response. She clicked the doornob and say 2 girls deeply asleep. A girl sat up on her bed and looked at Misty and rubbed her eyes

 A girl sat up on her bed and looked at Misty and rubbed her eyes

And SCREAMED!!!

???- AHHHHHH!!!!! THEIFFFFFFFFFFFF"

And started throwing things on Misty.

????- PIPLUP! USE BUBBLE BEAN ON MAYY!"

And other girl shouted in anger.

????:"You ok?"

Misty looked up.

????:"Ignore! Her! She is a troublemaker! You must be the new roomate! Hi! I'm Dawn! And that is May!"

Misty bowed and spoke.

Misty:"My name is Misty its a pleasure to meet you!"

May:"Sorry about earlier! And why use bubblebeam on me?"

Dawn:"You wouldn't stop if I told you! So, I thought this way you could stop!"

Misty giggled as those 2 were fighting with each other.

Dawn:"So tell me what do you wanna become?!"

Misty:"I wanna become a water pokemon master! My sisters own a water pokemon gym!"

May:"Woah! Your sisters are gym leaders! Same! My father is a gym leader too in Hoenn Region!"

Misty:"Hoenn?! You come from a long way~"

She nodded and looked at the time.

May:"I have to go get fresh, that's your bed! Make yourself at home."

Dawn helped Misty unpacked and they went to school together. She entered the gate and saw Dawn rushing to a guy with purple hairs.

May:"Thats Paul! Dawn has a huge crush on him!"

Misty:"They are dating?!"

May:"Nope! Dawn never confessed her feelings!"

Beside the guy named a boy was standing he was facing the other side he had a different vibe, to Misty it was familiar! When she saw his face she went silent and froze at her place. Ash?! She was going to approach him when..

 Ash?! She was going to approach him when

A beautiful blonde hair girl kissed him. She stood there in shock.

?????:"Good Morning. Babe!"

Ash:"Good Morning Serena!"

May:"Thats Ash and Serena, they strted dating few monts ago. Beleive it! They are the most famous and romantic! I wish Drew could be like that!"

Misty:"Drew?!"

She ignored Misty and grabbed herhand and took to introduce to her friends..Misty wondered if... Ash remembers her?!