[16.]

Misty's POV,

I rub my eyes and lift my head. 

Misty:'' Ah! It was a dream. Ha. I seriously thought it was real.''

Ash won't feel a bit for me. 

Misty:'' This dream makes my heartache, is Giovanni really alive? How did Ash lose his memories? Why his own son? Why?''

My thoughts were broken as there was a knock on my room's door.  I opened the door revealing Dawn standing outside.

Misty:'' Da..wn?''

Dawn:'' I heard these was an incident in the main hallway.''

Misty:'' Yea.''

Dawn:'' I am sorry I couldn't-''

She came forward to hold my hand but I moved back.

Misty:'' I am fine thank you.''

Dawn:'' How much more?''

Huh?

Dawn:'' How much more are you going to lie!''

Misty:'' Wh...what are you talking about?''

Dawn:'' Cut the act Misty! I know you are lying.''

Misty:'' What makes you say that?''

Dawn clenched her fist.

Dawn:'' Do you hate me?''

I stood there. Of course I do not. You knew what happened back in the main hallway. I knew something like this will definitely happen that's why I don't wanna be with you, hurt you.

Misty:'' Please go.''

Dawn:'' Why are you running away?''

I closed the door on her face.

Dawn:'' Misty....'' 

Go away please.

Dawn:'' Fine!''

Hm?

 Dawn:''I won't ever come back, ever!''

I heard her stump her foot and she went away. 

Misty:'' I am....so sorry.''

I fell on the ground and tears came out of my eyes. How I wish I could tell you the problem I suffered but, my suffering is not just suffering it is more than that.

I wore my uniform and was picking whether to wear a tie or bow tie. Ugh whatever. I took my tie and was adjusting it. Is my school life going to be like this forever? Will my past really effect my future. Aaaaa! I came here to master water pokemon and look at who I have become now. I left my room. As usual the whispers were going on. But it was different. They were talking about Daisy. I hope Daisy is doing okay. Not to mention she will make even the officers mad.  The thought of it makes me laugh. 

Paul walked passed me. I heard him whispering. 

Paul:'' Keep having that attitude, you will hurt people more than you want.''

I turned around but Paul kept walking without turning back. What was that right now? Hurt people? Did he know what happened between me and Dawn today morning. To be honest, even I feel like by pushing them I am hurting them more, although I don't want them hurt. Maybe I should just apologize to Dawn? 

Flashback.

Dawn:''I won't ever come back, ever!''

FLASHBACK OVER.