[26.]

MISTY'S POV,

Misty:'' ASH AND SERENA?!!!!!!!!''

What the hell..... I pushed my hairs back. Someone is trying to trick me... This picture must be old, maybe when they were dating.. But, why send it to me? Is someone trying us to apart. Although there is need for it, cause there is nothing between us. I got a call from Ash. Why is he calling?

Misty:'' Hello?''

Ash:'' Its me, Ash.''

Misty:'' I know..''

Ash:'' You have my number saved in your mobile?''

How can I not?

Misty:'' Yes..''

Ash:'' How are you?''

Is it why he called?

Misty:'' I don't know about me. But you are doing fairly good.''

Ash:'' What..?''

I heard surprise in in his voice..

Misty:'' I saw.. I don't get you Ash sometimes...You say you love me, but hang out with Serena, behind my back..''

Ash:'' Are you crying?''

I didn't reply.. why does he want an answer to that? Is the answer important? Why does he care? Is it because I know about his father? Or..something else.

Ash:'' To be honest, its you who I cannot get, you are too mysterious. How I wish... I was never apart from you...love you like normal couples do...Why....can I....not be with you..?''

The phone dropped from my hand. What...in the WORLD?! I heard his shout from the other side of the call. 

Ash:'' HEY?!''

I ended the call immediately and hugged my knees.. How miserable do you want me to become Ash?

Misty:'' I hate you so much Ash! How can you make me fall for you more?''

I messed my hair in frustration! UGH! I am not someone who could get frustrated in these small things! I have to do something! I stood up. And swiftly opened the door of the room, a man standing there got scared.

Brown haired guy:'' WOAH! GHOST?!''

Ghost? I pushed my hair a bit.

Brown haired guy:'' Better! Hey, no one is allowed to come inside! The entrance is banned!''

Misty:'' I am Misty! I am one of the cerulean leader!''

Brown haired guy:'' Oh? You are the youngest sister? But you were suppose to be in Jhoto according to reports..why are you here?''

Misty:'' Well...mind introducing yourself first?''

Brown haired guy:'' Sorry! My name is Brock! I am currently studying, about the medical of pokemons and in the near future I want to become a doctor.''

Misty:'' Well, if you are studying medical, why are in investigation site?''

Brock:'' You see, Officer Jenny is a Goddess! I cannot let her do all the work alone! I sometimes help her in investigations.''

Huh..?

Officer Jenny:'' Brock? Thanks for helping out again!''

Brock swiftly holded her hands.

Brock:'' Well, anything for you Officer Jenny! You look very beautiful today.''

Officer Jenny:'' Oh....Thank you..?''

Is there investigation going on? Or flirting?

Officer Jenny towards me and smiled.

Officer Jenny:'' Oh, you must be Misty! As you are here too, we would like to get your statement too!''

I nodded. We went to a room.

Officer Jenny:'' How you-''

Misty:'' Officer Jenny, before you say anything, I just want to say this that..my sisters are not at fault. I know who is behind all this but, you all will not probably not believe me.. My sisters were framed because of me..''

Brock:'' What do you mean can you explain more deeply?''

Misty:'' Well..''

I rubbed my hands..

Officer Jenny": Don't worry the statement you make today will be kept a secret so don't hesitate.''

Misty:'' Okay.. Well.. It all started, when I was small. There was a boy named Ash. Our families were on good terms with each other. His parents treated me like their own children and my parents treated Ash like their own son. It was when we turned 7. Ash and me started to get even closer, it was like we both gave each other a lot time, we hanged out a lot, played with each other, and promised each other many things.''

Smile started to form on my lips.

Misty:'' An year later, Ash told me his father scolded him a lot because he send so much time with each other, months later, A fire broke out when our families were having a party. When the fire broke out, people told me Ash's father went back inside to rescue me. Strangely when before the fire broke out almost everyone was in the garden, only I was the one inside the house.''

Everything started to make sense now, I remebered what Paul told me back then...he was right...''That burning was not an accident, it was planned. Just think! Why did he send Ash outside the house while you were still inside!? Why were you kidnapped the night after the burning? Why did he tell you to leave Ash?!!'' 

Brock:'' Then..?''

Misty:'' I.... I was kidnapped the day after that. The night of the burning after I was saved, Many people blamed me for the death for his death. So, my parents that of moving back to Cerulean. But, Ash told me...He would never balm me for his father's death cause I was not at fault. He even gave me a band, promising that we will meet soon, and said he liked me. When we were on the road, My parents were in the separate car, and...Me and my sisters were on the other.. My parents car was....''

Tears were forming in my eyes.

Misty:'' They had an accident!''

Officer Jenny:'' WHAT?!''

Misty:'' When were at hospital I was kidnapped. I...I..... I remember those horrible moments! They... used to treat us like pets. 2 days later, I saved a boy's brother, who was very injured...because he was used as a human experiment. Same day, I met a man wearing a cloak. I never say his face. He told me, to never see Ash, ever. He told me to forget everything about him. Or else, he will erase my remaining family. I was small, got afraid...I decided to no see him. I woke up in my room few days later. My sisters were crying and happy to see me alive. I had a shock of my life and I didn't speak for almost a month. We never reported the incident to police because we were afraid..''

Officer Jenny holded my hand.

Officer Jenny:'' Misty...''

Brock:'' You know who that man is..?''

Misty:'' Its Giovanni, Ash's father! I couldn't be anymore sure.''

They looked at each other.

Brock:'' We cannot say anything now, we have to research deeply in order to find the truth.''

Officer Jenny:'' Misty! Can you bring the boy name, Ash,, Maybe he can..''

  Misty:'' It won't work.''

Brock:'' Why? He won't give testimony against his father?''

Misty:'' That's not the cause.''

Brock:'' Then..?''

Misty:'' The thing is... he lost his memories..''