Epilogue

AUTHOR'S POV,

YEARS LATER,

MISTY'S POV,

Misty:'' You were great today, you have been training for so long, and you have improved so much...I am impressed.''

Ash:'' Well, I cannot imagine doing it all alone, without you...I'm glad you agreed to travel around the world with me..''

Misty:'' I am thankful to you too! I was able to see so many pokemons..It was amazing.''

Ash:'' You wait here I'll get back.''

I nodded. He seemed to be in a hurry...mysterious..I could feel the cold breeze, it was so relaxing..I never imagined that I could enjoy moments like these...I forgot my past...our past as a bad nightmare, and I only just stay by side..and enjoy my life....If Ash was never there....

Ash:'' Misty!''

Misty:'' Yea-''

I gasped. I saw him on his knees and opening an empty poke ball, which had a ring in it...

Misty:'' Wait....You can't be serious....right now..''

Ash:'' I have spent so much time with you...and....I was waiting for this moment...Will you be with me forever?!''

I felt tears falling from my eyes....

Misty:'' I don't think..I need to answer that! YES!''

Dawn's POV,

Dawn:'' I don't know I am so scared if I will be able to win or not...''

Paul patted my back.

Paul:'' You got this!''

Dawn:'' Well, as long as you are by my side, I think I can be a good coordinator.''

I sensed a buzz sound from my pocket.

Dawn:'' PAUL!''

Paul:'' Whats up?''

Dawn:'' ITS ASH, He sent a picture.!''

Paul:'' Really? Its been like ages he contacted.''

Dawn:'' Oh my god! You won't believe what he sent to me..''

Paul:'' What is it? Show!''

Dawn:'' HE IS GOING TO PROPOSE TO MISTY!!!! OMG!!!''

Paul:'' Wah''

Dawn:'' They have been travelling together so many years, I can't believe he is finally going to propose to her!''

RED'S POV,

Red:'''Here let me help you with that, Yellow.''

Yellow:'' Thanks a lot, Red.''

Red:'' Did you find it?''

Yellow:'' Yep...I found the new species of pokemon, I never thought researching on them will be so fun.''