[9.]

Misty's POV,

Ash:"Misty! Tell me something!"

Misty:"What?"

Ash:"Have we met before?!"

I went speechless. No. No. No....

Ash:'' You and Gary know each other, but I don't know you. I met with all of Gary's friends. But, I never knew you. Why? Plus...''

Plus? I looked at him.

Ash:'' Plus..Whenever I look at you, I always remember a face of a small girl who have the exact same hair like you!''

My eyes widened. There is no way he remember me...

Ash:'' Those memories never existed before. But, after I met you they start to flood in.''

Misty:'' Stop..''

Ash:''Huh?''

I said that without thinking. And... I hit on his shoulder. And gave out a fake laugh.

Misty:'' That is a one nice story you made up.''

My heart ached when I said that. I don't want you to remember those memories.

Ash:'' Those are not made up. Is true!''

Misty:'' Why are you so serious all of a sudden.''

I moved my gaze away. I felt two hands on my shoulders and turned me around making me face him. He gazed right into my eyes. That intense gaze. I gulped.

Misty:'' What....is.- it?''

My words trembled. 

Ash:'' If you won't answer me. I will find out myself!''

He stood up and left the rooftop. Oh Ash... If you find out you won't be able to bare it.

Ash's POV,

Whats her problem? Hmp! I can't possibly be wrong. I stopped in my tracks.

Serena:'' ASH!''

She came and hugged me. I kept a hand on her back.

Serena:'' Why are you not in nurse's office? I was worried!''

Ash:'' Sorry to worry you.''

Serena:'' Ash you seem sad. Is everything ok?''

Ash:'' I need some time alone Serena.''

I walked passed her. I am seriously in no mood to talk to her.

Author's POV,

Serena was going to say something, when Ash left just like that. Serena stood there. She thought that Ash was ignoring her. Why? She heard footsteps from the direction from where Ash came. She was shocked to see Misty. She whispered.

Serena:'' Why was she with him?!"

Misty was walking lowering her head. She saw a shoe and looked up.

Misty:''S...Serena?''

Serena:''Yes. Me!''

She moved closed to me.

Serena:'' Why so suprised?''

Misty:''N...no..nothing''

Serena:'' Are you thinking of stealing Ash from me?''

Misty:''Huh?! No-''

Serena:'' I made you a friend. And you took advantage of it! You think you are better than me? You think you deserve Ash? You think just looking after him, make him choose you over me! Don't think too highly of yourself. Know your limits.'Hmp!''

She gave Misty a glare and walked away.

Misty:'' What did I do?!''

She stood there in confusion.

Gary:''MIST!''

Misty:''Hm? AH!''

Misty saw Gary run towards her in full speed and stopped right in front of her.

Gary:'' You saw Ash?''

Misty:''Ye-''

Gary:''I heard he woke up but I couldn't find him! That guy is seriously so annoying. I swear!''

Misty:'' Not annoying then you.''

Gary:'' Hey!''

Misty shrugged. He was leaving when Misty holded Gary's shirt.

Gary:'' Hm?''

Misty:'' He is gaining back his memories..''

Gary's eyes widened.

Gary:''What?''

Misty nodded.

Gary:'' We can't let that happen! If he gets those memories back. He would only get hurt!''

Misty:'' I know. No matter how much I try to keep distance from him. I cannot.''

Tears started to fall from Misty's eyes. Gary cupped Misty's cheeks. An smiled at her.

Gary:'' Its okay. Its understandable. You love him. Its fine. You learn to keep distance give yourself time. Okay??''

Misty nodded. Right at that time, someone clicked there picture from behind the wall.

????:''Hm..Interesting.''

-----------------------------AUTHOR NOTE--------------------------------------------------------

HEY READERS! I WAS WONDERING IF I SHOULD GIVE PREVIEWS OF NEXT CHAPTER IN THE END OF EACH CHAPTERS. PLEASE DO GIVE YOUR OPINIONS ON THIS. THANKS FOR READING. BYE!