[29.]

ASH'S POV,

I stood in front of Misty's desk and stared at it for some time, then asked the girl sitting in front of her.

Ash:'' Hey! Would you like to switch seats with me?''

Girl:'' Oh?! Me? Oh my God! Ash asked me for a favor! Sure! I will love to!''

She swiftly got up and sat where I used to sit. Perfect! Not soon after Misty entered the class and looked at me with questionable look.

Misty:'' Why are you sitting in front of me?''

I smiled at her.

Ash:'' So.. that I can turn around and look at you whenever I want to you.''

Misty sighed.

Misty:'' Do whatever you want.''

Ash:'' Of course, i will do whatever it takes for our love!''

Misty sat and..

Misty:'' Whats with all the cheesy talk?''

Of course, I cannot tell her that I learned that from Gary. He told me that talking in this way makes girls heart flutter and makes her impressed.

Ash:'' Its how I normally talk!''

Misty:'' Ohk..''

Ash:'' Wanna continue our earlier conversation, later?''

Misty:'' To be honest, there is nothing to talk.''

Ash:'' There is none?''

Misty shook her head. Man, she is so hard to convince. I sigh in disappointment. After the the break we had a sports class.

Sports Teacher:'' All you people do is sit and study about pokemons and nature! How will you even get if you just sit all the time! Today we are going to practice a lot!!''

Ash:'' I hate this class so much.''

Drew:'' Not to mention our sports teacher is too motivated for no reason.''

Ash:'' How I wish we can ban the class.''

Drew:'' Hey Ash! I found about a new pokemon in Hoenn region wanna check it out later in the evening?''

Ash:'' I am not sure...I have to practice for the upcoming league too.''

Drew:'' Oh, too bad.''

While others were too focused on what teacher was saying my eyes landed on Misty who was drinking water I went and stood beside her. Not soon after I saw something pointed that was pointing towards Misty.

Ash:'' LOOK OUT!''

 I grabbed her by her shoulders and we fell down on the ground.

Ash:'' What the hell...''

Misty looked up at me and then on the side.

Misty:'' A dagger? Who....threw it?''

Ash:'' DAGGER?!''

Something so dangerous? Its like the person wants to hurt...but who?

Ash:'' you okay?''

Misty sat on the ground, her eyes looking towards the tree.

Misty:'' I am fine.''

I clenched my fist...

Misty:'' Thanks..''

I smiled at her.

Ash:'' Told ya! I will protect you..''

Misty giggled.